-shrugs-

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sa Palomera, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

argh. I'm so sick of my arms :sad:

I haven't cut/burned in like.. 2 months I think.. And, apart from one scar, you can't see anything of it on my arms in a first glance.
    If you have a proper look at my arms, you can see most of it though, but only vaguely. In a first glance you can't see anything (apart from one scar), normally.

I'm normally always very warm. Like really warm. It's straight out odd, really. When other people are complaining about how they're freezing, a lot of times I'm usually sitting there in a shirt thinking 'what are they going on about? It's warm here.' When I'm on a break at therapy and I go outside I have people telling me to please put my jacket on.
    I hate how I'm always so warm, cos it's just annoying to always feel like you're in a sauna.
    But right now, I'm glad to normally be so warm.
    Cos when I'm not warm you can see my scars. Especially when I'm cold they seem to just pop up.

I hate them. I hate them so much.. :mad: I don't feel comfortable when I'm sitting somewhere and I get the chills and all of a sudden there are these scars appearing.

:cry:

Why am I writing this..? :dunno: fuck knows. I needed it out, I guess. I'm cold at the moment, but I can't put on a jumper or anything, because I need to look at my arms. I need to look at the memories. I need to feel that pain. I need to burn and cut. :sad:

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:sad: Estface. :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Have you tried Bio-oil Est? It helps in scar reduction.

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Don't know if something like that is available around here :sad:

I'll google it and stuff..

:cry:

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If not, I can get it and post it to you :smile:

6. blue shoes

blue shoes Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say, but wanted to send you a big hug. :hug:

7. Abacus21