Shut the fuck up and let me rant!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Prof.Bruttenholm, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

Don't bother telling me what you think will help me, I've tried it all, nothing works.
    I can't....I never will...

I want to be a professional graphic artist but I never will be, a friend of mine online was on the same level as me but in a short time has become so much better.
    I am nothing, just a fucking idiot with a dream.
    I don't know why I bother trying, I'm not good enough, I never will be.

There is nothing for me. No real reason to live.

2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I used to really want to be a graphical artist. But I lacked.. structure to be honest. And the ability to draw :( Do you have anyone that can ask you to make something on a daily basis so you can try to hone your skills in, regardless of where you at?

3. Prof.Bruttenholm

No, I do not.

4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Would that help?

5. Prof.Bruttenholm

I don't know what would help.
    I believe nothing can truly help at this point.
    I should just kill myself.

6. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I dont know about that to be honest. What sort of graphical design are you talking about? Photoshop work? Creating your own pieces on your own or tweaking ones on your own?

7. Prof.Bruttenholm

Everything. I want to make original works, work with photoshop, everything.
    I want to work in the graphic design field with knowledge of most computer programs and the technical skill required for traditional art.

8. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Why don't you start self work then? Do you have a computer with photoshop on it?

9. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Cool. I don't know the extent of your knowledge, but there are a large number of communities out there.

http://www.conceptart.org/ <-- concept art. Mainly drawings or things made in photoshop

http://forums.cgsociety.org/ <--- 3D artwork

I think the best thing to do if you want, is to constantly be making things. Regardless if they look like shit. Once you make it, look at it with an objective eye, and even show a few people and get their opinons and views, and then try to possibly remake it or parts of it again. Over and over, learning new techinques and strengthening them with practice.

It's kinda why I suggested someone giving you something to create everyday. Even if you can't really do it as you want to, by putting your best into it, and then looking at it, you can see where you need and more importantly, want to improve on. And if you can take move past the part where you're not as good as you want to be, you can work from your current best, and begin to truly improve. Even if it's a baby step a day, you'll begin to actually make those baby steps part of your normal way of percieving your artwork, and inevitably, you are also training your own eyes and mind in more indepth sort of way.

Are you trying or currently enrolled in any schools? Do you have a scrap book at all either?

10. Prof.Bruttenholm

Tried it all, seen those sites.
    No to all of that.

None of that will work and I don't have photoshop on my computer because it's a laptop and photoshop won't work on it for some reason.

Nevermind, I am just going to ask for this thread to be pulled, I will most likely just end up quitting this site and killing myself.

11. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Well.. ok. Not sure why it wouldnt work on your laptop unless youre using a high version of CS on a low end laptop. There's ways around that though.

If you want to give it a try again and want to bounce some ideas off of someone you can send me a pm. I hope you feel better. Just don't give up on your dreams because it feels bleak. There's always a way, finding it might be difficult, but it's there.

12. Prof.Bruttenholm

No one can help, I am just going to keep adding you all to my ignore list from now on.

13. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Why not use one of the sub forums here? No one can respond.

14. Prof.Bruttenholm

Tried that, tried everything as I keep telling everyone.
    I am tired...so tired.
    Forget it, I won't post anymore on this forum.

15. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

But you can let it all out in the diary sections without anyone replying - won't that meet the intention of the title of this thread?

16. Prof.Bruttenholm

No, as I said and now will say AGAIN, I tried that, I've tried EVERYTHING, I am not exaggerating, I've tried everything.

17. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Then I'll shut the fuck up!

18. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Most people reach their forties not working in the field they wanted early in life. Absolutely most people look at what amounts to their livelihood and have to reconcile with unfulfilled aspirations. What makes up for the disappointment is how fulfilling are the far more important factors of their life like the people they love and the meaningful enjoyments every day.

The longer a person lives the more they learn to adapt and accept unexpected detours.

19. Prof.Bruttenholm

I am 21. And those people, just compromise and make excuses. If you don't achieve your goals and dreams then you're a failure.

You people are nothing but grains of a sand on a beach under my feet.

20. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I'm going to hold back here and simply report your post. But you need to grow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.