Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by life, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

shynesssssssssssss is killing meeeee!!!!!!!!!........i cant commucıate i feel awkwardddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(::(:(.....i applied for a summer job just becouse to overcome my fear !........i am scareddddddd
  2. no point

no point Well-Known Member

I can understand how it is like being shy. I'm also shy like you are. I can't bond with people that easily and even then, I'm very conscious about how I talk, what I say and stuff like that.

I hope the summer job goes well for you though. What kind of jobs have you applied?
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Good luck hun, itll be allright. You will overcome yor shyness by doing this summer job hun. Good luck. Perhaps we could help you talking to you if you feel very insecure, itll be fine :)
    Dont worry,
    beret xxx
  4. life

life Well-Known Member

thanks a lot everyone...i have applied to some restuarants to be a waiter and some clothes shops Like nike adidas etc......Maybe to 11 places and even when i gave my cv i was very scared:(:(:(:(.!!!!!!!!......
  5. Jenny:[

Jenny:[ Active Member

Aww, good for you! That is a huge step for someone to overcome shyness. Just try to relax and have fun.:biggrin: Good Luck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.