Sibling Sexual Abuse

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by ckalex8508, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ckalex8508

ckalex8508 Member

:dry: Hey All I have held in for many years seeing that I'm 22 yrs old the sibling sexual abuse that occured when I was 7 yrs old until I was 11 years old by an older sibling. The fact that the older sibling has no remorse or no regret in what she did to me hurts me even more, because I endure the emtional abuse from being rejected and told that I was lying and that it was all dreamed up and it didn't happen. SO did I not only endure sexual abuse from her, but I'm still suffering emtional abuse. I was fortune that I haven't suffered phyiscal abuse from her, but I did suffer phyiscal abuse from my father and grandfather, after my dad had his first heart attack. My grandfather was always abusive, now he is paying for it, in his very old age.:eek:hmy::mellow:

2. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you went hrough all that...I'm here if you need to talk . :hug:

3. ckalex8508

ckalex8508 Member

Hi and Thanks it was very hard to keep the abuse to myself I guess I didn't want to get my older sibling in trouble. But now I want her to tell me it was her fault, and that she wants to tell me she is sorry, so I can forgive her. I hate not letting it all out, I rather old it in so I don't hurt anyone. But if I let it out I'll feel better.

4. LouiseCap

LouiseCap Member

Hi Cindy,

I can relate to you in this. I was also 7 years old when my older brother sexually abused me, however it was only the once. I did not think anything of it at the time because I thought it was normal, and anyone who I speak to about it today will say that nearly all of the people that are abused believe this because this is what we are told by our abusers.

I also want my older sibling to say that it is their fault that I have so many problems now, however harsh that sounds. :unsure:

I just wanted to reply really to say that I can somewhat understand how you are feeling and you should not be ashamed or worried that you feel this way.

I'm also here if you would like to talk at any time :smile:

Louise x

5. Hey, what the members of your family did were wrong and your sister is obviously in denial.
    You didn't deserve it. I am here if you want to talk.
    :hug:

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

This is a horrible thing for anyone to go through, i'm sorry this happened to you. Please don't hesitate to pm me if ever you need to talk. Whilst i have no first hand experience of sibling sexul abuse, i have experience of sexual abuse by someone i know so i may be able to relate in some way.

7. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Eventualy we all die, and then its pay day, each and every single one
    of us will pay in his own way, but those who harmed others will suffer the most.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.