Sick and tired of everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Vannie, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vannie

Vannie Member

I'm getting sick of everything. Last night was a breaking point for me people keep thinking I'm fake and attention seeker. It went to the point some one messaged an admin of a site i was on and got me banned, then a member commented on a thread I posted about being depressed saying I used them and wasn't there for the right reasons. It gets me mad that people don't believe me, I'm to the point of ending it then no one will be able to call me fake. I just don't get why people like to mess with me :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Those people are not worth harming yourself over they are ignorant and haven't a clue about mental illness about depression hun You stay here hun ok because we do understand Itoo have been banned hun from other forums and i realise now i am glad they banned me because they did not care hunabout anyone but their own self This forum cares hun you will see hugs

3. Vannie

Vannie Member

Thanks I just feel like everyone hates me

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You will see hun not everyone hates you not here hope you continue to reach out ok hugs

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Vannie, hang out here at suicide forum. People here will not treat you badly. I am sorry you had the experrince at the other website. Some people are bullies. And some people, like myself, are easy targets for bullies. So you stay here where people dont bully. Okay?? :hug:

6. Vannie

Vannie Member

I try but it seems everywhere I go I get people that hate on me

7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Vannie, are you finding that people here at sf hate you? :hug:

8. Vannie

Vannie Member

No but most places I get hated on

9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am glad that this place has been different so far. I am going to hold that intention that sf will be different for you. A different expereince :)

10. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Unfortunately, it is all too easy for people to start hating what they perceive as a target - I have learned this the hard way, as we all do I suppose. The reason being, that instead of looking at their own faults and choosing to be humble and loving, they get off on faulting others because it makes them feel better. It's a sorry trait of human nature I'm afraid.

The thing to do Vannie is to tell yourself that life will really improve for you once you decide to not take their nonsense personally. No one has the right to pervert your judgement and get you thinking that you actually are the things that are said about you. That is the truth!

The more we believe what the truth is, the more we find our emotions and our thoughts becoming healed. Meanwhile, make a clean break with those people and start over - chalking it up to a learning experience :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.