Sick and tired

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

This is a major rant at every single person on this site who constantly go on and on about how they claim to care. You've all been shown for what you actually are. How dare you say you care. One person who has been having a lot of problems recently and not one single person could be bothered to comment. Funny thing is she actually said no-one cares and guess what she was right. You see what id like to say in this thread would probably get me banned from the site so if you think im being harsh at all, just remember this is the toned down version

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I don't know what's going on, or what has happened because I haven't been around for many months, but I do feel for you (and whoever you are talking about) and I can relate- a lot. I actually have many thoughts about this, but this isn't the place to share them.

I hope you're both ok.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am sorry this person does not feel people care they do just alot of us are tired sometimes no energy to even get out bed sorry people care especially here

4. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

I have no idea what to say. I can't see every single post every day. I feel terrible.

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I think i shouldve clarified things and for that i apologise. This wasnt a rant aimed at everyone, it was aimed at the minority of people who harp on about the fact they care in every damn post. It just made me angry at the time and im sorry if i offended anyone but what can i say.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I haven't been posting much lately because I've been so bad/down myself I'd not be much use at the moment... maybe a lot of people have the same problem..
    I get what you're saying though ....
    It's good to see you posting again..

7. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

I try to reach out to people, and I do generally care. But, a lot of times, I don't know what to say because I haven't been in the particular situation or maybe it triggers me or maybe I just miss the post. I try not to be fake. And, you're right about that coming across the way it does. I'll work harder at being more real. It's important not to be goooey when you don't really understand the situation or know what's going on. Or to say something just because you want to be perceived a certain way. Honesty is better.

And I really hope that person is ok.

8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

People can still care- just because they don't respond right away to every post, doesn't mean they won't feel awful about not doing so later; and they could genuinely care about others. (It's hard enough to post anything online without fear of being judged- but now... fear of being judged because you did not post, too? damn.) ><

It *is* annoying though... when people insist; "I care, I care! I love everyone! Talk to me whenever you are in trouble" < but they're never there when you need them and seem to just fade into the background when you need someone to lean on.

Yeah, that sucks.
    Sorry, Rukia.
    I hope that the two of you could at least comfort eachother.

9. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

I don't care if the people on this forum care.

I came on for advice, not affection.

Caring, love, affection, serves no purpose.

10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

This advice is for everyone. May i suggest you take what people say with a grain of salt? Especially on the internet.
    Just because someone offer you a shoulder to lean on doesn't mean they will support you forever.
    And if you think this is unfair, try life. It's 100% worse. There is a "But" in everything.
    That's why people should be force to add "but" in their wedding vows.

Till death do us part... but i may fall in love with someone with better prospect.
    In death or sickness... but i deserve happiness too, so after you're gone i'll find someone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
  11. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

Why do you keep making threads about this exact topic every week?

Seriously, we get it... some people who say "PM me if you want to talk" don't live up to their end of that sentence...

It's annoying to constantly be reading this exact thread(except new every week) that keep generalizing all the users in this site in one pile... well bud, no one is stopping you from going to another support site that you feel is better...

Not EVERYONE is going to care, even if they say they do... but at the same time not Everyone who says they do care end up not caring... Some people on this website are GOOD so stop bad mouthing all the users.

Think about it... this is SUICIDE FORUM... everyone on here is here for a reason, while you might be going through a rough time, did you ever think about what the other person is going through? This websites users aren't out to purposely make you feel like shit... they TOO are going through their own shit...

Sure its probably not cool if they didn't reply, but they don't need you CONSTANTLY MAKING THEM FEEL LIKE SHIT EVERY WEEK for it... Sorry but someone had to say it... you constantly keep making these posts... and generalize the entire users on this forum, especially after not talking to all of them... and i feel bad for whoever you keep directing these thread at...