sick and tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

The only reason am alive right now is my partner and some of my family.
    I feel that even that isn't stopping me from feeling the way i am feeling right now.
    Am so sick and tired of being fat , i try and eat healthy and exercise but my physical disability dont help with me trying to exercise and i dont lose weight.
    over the last 11 days i have not ate a full meal , i have been living of rice cakes , cup-a-soup and veg and i eat about 400 calories a day.
    am going to my dr about this on the 23rd of December about me not eating and i have lost some weight .iI want to lose more and more weight
    I now purge as well and cant seem to stop myself from doing it.
    I'd rather die than be like this any longer
    i want to OD and cut tonight but my partner has the pills locked away
    but i do have access to blades as my partner is also a self injurer and we never lock the blades away from each other just incase we need them
    i want to cut the fat off myself and just keep cutting until there is nothing left

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Call your doctor get a referal to dietiatian who can set up a diet for you and exercise plan for you that will help you loose weight Dietitician will put you on the right foods and you will see results

3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey *big hugs*

I am so so sooo sorry to hear you are feeling like this. Your disibility seems to be causeing you a bit of trouble remember your not alone dealing with this can be hard and I am glad you are going to your GP maybe also talk about your self harming as well? Would you try that?

How is life over all for you? You may want to try and keep yourself distracted from cutting what do you enjoy doing.

You say you get suicidal thoughts do you feel you will do something soon? Do you have a plan? Maybe call a helpline where abouts in the world do you live?

Abi
    Xx

4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I live in Scotland , i dont have a plan or anything at the moment.
    and as i said the medication is locked away so i cant get to them to OD on
    Life is hard at the moment am worried about my mum and dad as they are very depressed right now because of money issues.
    My dad is on medication for his depression but my mum isn't .
    I can talk to my dr about my self injury as well but she already knows about it as its on my notes.

I have been trying to keep myself busy and i have gone for a sleep but now am awake and feeling really bad at the moment.
    My partner is sleeping right now ( he just went to bed an hour ago ) and i dont want to wake him because he needs to sleep.
    I can call a crisis line and talk to someone there. and try and keep busy as well

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi
    I want to talk about your weight. I am also fat so I won't preach! I have to say that I don't think your diet is healthy and I think that you should think about eating proper meals. For a start that will fill you up better but you also need to consume a reasonable number of calories in order to lose weight - if you consume too few calories your body thinks there is a famine and does it's best to retain fat. I have lost weight through weight watchers - the support really does help.
    I hope your doctor is useful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.