Sick and waiting for death

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jellyfish, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jellyfish

Jellyfish Active Member

I've been extremely sick lately and when i went to the doctors turns out i have a split in my gut.

I'm in constant pain and the medication they gave me is doing nothing. I went in again and same stuff, i've read that this kind of thing often requires surgery but they don't seem to be doing anything.

But at the same time i wish it would just hurry up and kill me. I'm over being in constant pain and fear. I can't even use the phone without fear overtaking me, thinking someone will call me and give me more terrible news.

I had to take sick leave for 2 weeks now and i'm so scared that they are gonna fire me for it but i can't help it.

I can't eat solid foods cause i just vomit it up and i can barely get around without an incredible amount of pain from my stomach.

I keep noticing things that could end it.<mod edit- methods> not sure what brought me back to my senses.

I've even started writing suicide notes as if i'm ready to go at any time.

I'm scared, i'm in pain, i don't want to do it anymore. I want to die. Not much is stopping me apart from finding out how i should go about it.

I don't know what to do.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You call your doctor tell him or her you cannot deal with the pain anymore and you are thinking of harming yourself. Ask questions regarding surgery for repairing the damage to you stomach and tell the doctor you have to get support now because your thoughts are on suicide be honest with doctor ok If pain get too unbearable go to the emergency room and also tell someone there what is happening
  3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Jellyfish, I am so sorry to hear of your condition. My first suggestion would be to talk to your doctor and question them about the treatment they are providing. Make sure they understand how much pain you are in and how the medicine is not helping at all. If they do not listen to you I would immediately seek another opinion. No one should have to live in such pain. Before you talk to the doctors again, do a little more research on the Internet. Have some specific information about your condition and the surgery before you go in. But do STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. Stay on those doctors until they take you seriously and do something about your condition.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.