Sick dilemma

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by reptor, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reptor

reptor Well-Known Member

Wasn't sure where else to put this. It may get moderated but this is an honest question.

I had money put aside to buy the final item I needed for my exit, now it comes up that my ex needs the money to fix the van that my name is still on, She is the one driving it to use for chores and taking the kids to school and such and she let's her roommate use it whenever it's needed.

So the question is be nice and give the money to her or buy what I was wanting to. Either way i lose and it just makes the end a bit tougher but doesn't stop it.

2. reptor

reptor Well-Known Member

So no opinions here?

3. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

i hop you can you be strong and hold on a bit longer xxxx

4. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Your kids need a way to get to school, and your wife needs a way to take them, and pick up food, take them to appointments, etc. That's important.

So, give her the money. Maybe, hopefully, you may change your mind about what you plan to do, and if not, there's always later.

5. reptor

reptor Well-Known Member

For those who might have missed other posts of mine...

It's ex-wife and she took the vehicle. i didn't have a choice. I'm giving more than I am capable of. I am out of work and on limited funds. i have the money reserved for something as I've said. Either way i'm done but I just didn't know if I should bother to help out before I do.

6. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

Do what you think is best but maybe helping out will make you feel better slightly about things??..x

7. reptor

reptor Well-Known Member

I help out of guilt because I hurt them all. It's my way to repent.

8. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Yes, you should help out. It's the right thing to do, even if it's the ex. They're not your ex kids.

9. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

You should help out but not cause of guilt, How have you hurt them?

10. reptor

reptor Well-Known Member

I've explained it all in my other posts. I really do not have it in me to do it again.

11. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

Thats ok i understand!! x

12. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what is most important to you? there is your answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.