Sick.. Drained.. in Pain..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kiba, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

So.. I really feel stupid posting in the crisis section.. but yea.. here goes..

So Im really sick.. woke up Tuesday Morning to phone calls and a terrible sore throat. As the day went on my throat got worse and I could hardly speak right. Bought some cough drops and hot apple cider mix.

Next day My nose starts running like mad and it has NEVER run this much before. And so yea.. Been gross..

I try to sleep and my mind cannot stop thinking about my past and all that crap. Then last night also couldn't help someone I care about and not even sure if they are still alive.. anyway.. then I finally try to sleep.. get up and go back about 4 or 5 times I think.. finally sleep at 2am.. wake up at about 6am with half my face in snot. Take a bath. Try to sleep again and my mind wont stop. AGAIN!

Today Ive been off and on SF alternating with sleep as I am so tired.. Its so hard to even really vent at ALL because I am so drained!

Also my cat has been acting a but sick and I'm worried whatever I got she might have.. I don't know.. Hoping it isn't the flu, as I have asthma an NO inhaler!

On top of that, I'm supposed to get this application in for college in Florida turned in by March 1st and I have so little energy to even go check my mailbox as I need to get my transcript from the mail in order to send my application!

And if I don't get into the college I'm not sure I will have a place by September when my lease expires as if my rent goes up I wont have the funds to pay to live here anymore.

Yep so.. That's just the gist of it. thanks for reading... X.x
  2. Lupelovell345

Lupelovell345 New Member

Awww, I'm so sorry that you feel horrible. I think everyone always feels so bad when they are sick. If it gets much worse and shows no sign of letting up you should go to a doctor. What are your symptoms? I know a lot of useless(to some ppl...) information and flu symptoms happens to be one of those! :) I'm really sorry that you seem to be going through such a rough time, and I hope that things start looking up. I heard (and practice) that wearing mismatch socks is good luck, I do it and so far it's been alright. Plus I had my violin teacher's toddler ask why I wore two different socks! :wink: So I hope things turn up for you, and whenever you want to vent do it. That's what this website is for, and I'm always available to talk because I'm an internet freak. Hope your kitty feels better!
  3. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

*gives Swifty a thousand hugs!!*
    Get more rest because you need it. Take some medicine or go see a doctor. I hope you get well soon and hope you do get into that college! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.