Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darklogic, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

If a person was sick and knew that they would never get better wouldn't killing themselves be the best thing they could do? I think it's better than suffering unessecarily.

These suicidal urges I have...I've been having them for over half my life. They used to come and go depending on the circumstances. Now my situation is so dire that I struggle with them every single day...for a good portion of the day. It's inescapable torture. Nothing brings me relief.

I'm thinking about just giving up. I've tried to get help but every attempt inevitably ends in dissapointment. Every failure leaves me more crushed and hopeless than before.

I'm starting to think I should just accept my fate. I'm one of the weaker ones. Inferior. I'm not supposed to survive.
  2. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

As usual, no one cares.

I've been eating pills for the past 2 days. In large doses they are highly toxic to organ systems, particularly the liver. I can't feel my hands or my face or...anything really. My heart is racing, pounding hard. Suffering from excessive, unquenchable thirst. I can't stay awake. I've taken a good number and by the time I'm finished with them the damage should be fatal.

Thinking of incorporating another method as well, just to make sure that hospitalization wouldn't save me. The thought of failing at this is the only thing that's kept me from doing it in the past. I don't have any friends and I'm a great burden on my family. I'm the most useless human being that's ever lived.

It's too late for me. Don't even bother to respond.

I just wanted to say goodbye.
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i hope this isn't goodbye...

as you've probably noticed, time moves differently here, and you won't always get an immediate response. that's what the suicide hotline is for! that said, i'm sorry i didn't see your post earlier. it doesn't mean i don't care, just means i wasn't online, reading the forums.

it's not too late to get help. call 911 or have a friend call. the fact that you returned here to check your post means, to me at least, that a teeny tiny part of you was hoping... hoping for someone to talk to, for someone to respond to your post, hoping for a little support. i'm sorry you didn't find it the first time you looked.

please take yourself to the hospital where people will care for you until you are ready to live again. it won't be easy but i hope you can reach out. it's not a sign of weakness to feel suicidal, nor is it weak to ask for help. please be safe,

4. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Hey mate, I care, please try to find the courage to continue with this life, you don't want to die of liver failure, please get yourself some help. Don't give up, hold onto some hope for a better future.

Are you taking antidepressants at the moment, can you go and see the doctor and tell them how you're feeling?

Please take care of yourself, PM me anytime
  5. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i really hope you havent gone anywhere.
    im so sorry you didnt get a quick reply.
    Please say something, let us know you are okay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.