sick in the head

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by lost_child, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

why do people think pedo's rule, don't people understand how much it hurts, how ur life is ruined. why do people always say nasty things. i hate this world so much. just takes one persons comments to mess my head up even more.

i feel sick, i feel so sick.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi lost child. Pedofiles are sick bastards and awful men. They have psychological problems that make them want to have sex with children. Don't let them hurt you anymore hun. There are nice guys out there who will love you for being you. Don't lose hope.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Lost, those that think pedos rule haven't even an inch of understanding the damage they cause to their victims lives. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. So don't take too much stock in what someone else has said. If they understood the fallout of the actions of pedos they would change their opinions. I feel the same way when people say uneducated things about rapists. They are the ones at fault no matter what anyone else says. The victims didn't have a choice. Stay strong lost:hug:

4. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I saw this earlier but didn't have time to respond.

I am curious who thinks pedos rule? Whoever thinks such a thing is sick. Pedophiles..well they say they have problems and need treatment and all this...just like they say about abusers, but it's hard to forgive or accept any excuses for such people. Look at the damage they do! No, anyone who says they are cool is just plain awful.

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Lost, it was just some sick troll with nothing better to do than spam sites.
    He's not worth a moment of your time. :hug:

6. tesseract

tesseract Well-Known Member

May I ask you, what, on earth, makes you think all Pædophiles are men?

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Nearly all pedophiles are men just like nearly all serial killers are also men. Their numerous victims will also agree with this. Don't argue with me on this one.

8. BlackPegasus

You know what..it doesn't matter the percentage is. More men do it? More women do it? I hear this all the time in the domestic violence "world". What matters is that people are being hurt by men, women, whoever. It's wrong. We need to be supportive in all such circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2008
  9. lost_child

I keep reading people condoning what pedophiles do...I wish people that condoing could spend a day or even an hour in the shoes of someone who has been "stolen" by a pedo.

A pedo is someone who is attracted to CHILDREN. ok, some might not carry out the actions, but some do....My abuser was a pedophile, it started with him being nice, I've spoken to professionals and its all part of the grooming...they capture your mind. He was nice, then it went to touching, kissing, and then sex, when I started to show signs of becoming an "adult" it turned to violence.... 5 years it went on from the first time it went from him being nice to sexual abuse...I was 10 when he first touched me, but he'd been "playing" nice to me for about a year or so before then.

Please don't tell me I don't understand, or I should understand pedo's..I've lived thru it, I've experienced it...so please don't say I should be forgiven or I shouldn't class all pedo's as the same.

I thought this site was meant to help, but the last few days I've come on here...all I'm seeing is the past screaming at me and people saying its ok....you might as well blame me, i blame me so you might as well also.

If you think pedo's are ok, let them screw your mind up..let them have sex with you, a foreign object ripping thru your body....and then you leave with the memories.

10. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

As long as a pedophile doesn't act on anything, it's fine to me.

How ever, when they do act, is when they crossed the line.

The thing is, pedophiles are listed on public databases.. exact locations, I can't say I haven't thought about bringing true justice.

11. LILICHIPIE

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

there might be not point in posting this but even though im strongly against death row in general; i think death row would be the ONLY right punishment for these sick batards
    Same with terrorists; people who torture kids and women and serial killers

Pedos cant be cured and society loses its time with them

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I agree Agnes. The sad reality is that when pedophiles are released (which is quite common in Canada due to our weak justice system), they most likely will harm more innocent children and steal their innocence. Canada needs to bring back the death penalty.

13. lost_child

I don't think they should be sentanced to death, death is too good for them. They should be incarserated (sp) and live everyday in physical pain without any pain relief. They should be tortured and relive the memories everyday..for them not to feel safe when they close they eyes...they should be made to live the same way that the children they inflict they evil, dirty, sick mind on have to live..everyday in pain, everyday wondering why me, everyday feeling dirty..everyday with memories, not alble to sleep without fearing the worse.

Death is too good for them.

14. BlackPegasus

I agree. Society is better off without such people.

15. LILICHIPIE

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

I do agree Lost child with you
    But hey to me the greatest part would be spend like 30 40 years incarcerated with maximum security prison and treatment then painful death row

France gave up the death penalty in 1981
    inherited from the revolution they were beheaded which is kind of awful and inhumane
    but I think there should be something like this for them
    THE TRUTH is we f""""""" lose MONEY AND TIME with them when they are out - the thought of them being out should never be given - WHILE THE GOVERNMENT COULD PUT MORE MONEY FOR TREATING DEPRESSION EMPLOYING NURSES AND DEVELOPPING PSY WARDS

In france, most of the public psy wards are: shitty; 50s buildings and most of all what is to me grotesque mixed with ple who clearly dont have the same illnesses
    I do not mean to offend but having severe depression and being shizophrenix IS NOT THE SAME THING
    Mixing druggies; anorexic and bipolars as well

So yeah; they should definitely ameliorate psy conditions instead of losing money and time with them

I saw that they were castrated in canada and that it kinda worked and that it cost the state with ur taxes something like 2000 dollars for ONE injection - tehre are several to be done
    but to me the question is more about WHY the fuck caring about them
    Its too easy to castrate them and let them go away

Death row and long incarceration are the keys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.