Sick of all of this..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anonym93, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonym93

anonym93 New Member

Hi, I'm new in here and tonight might be the worse night ever and I don't think that I'll cope sometime with everything. At first, I was getting help for an eating disorder and than, thing just start getting over me all the time. I was still getting help and trusting people but now everyone of them let me down and now I have nobody to hold onto. I messed up with my life a long time ago and now a realize that I can't get better. I don't see why I should continue to fight when I'm alone in this and that no one really cares. People are only telling bullshit by saying: you are important to me, I love you, I won't cope if you do anything to yourself, etc.. I'm tired of everything and I do think that by getting away all those difficulities will go away and I won't cause any more pain to people that I love. Today two of the most important person to me stop helping me and one told me that I was making her loose time and energy. I'm sick of everything and everytime I have kind of a chance to stop everything, the ideas became more and more present in my head and I think that shortly I'll crack and to something irreversible.. I even thought of a way of drawning in the shower... I'm desperete, I'm all alone with lying people that don't care about me...
  2. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

I'm sure that you won't want to hear it or won't believe it, but this site is full of people who genuinely do want you to be ok, because this site is filled with people who have the same problems.

The people here know what you're going through and want to help.

By coming here, that's already a start to coping with your problems. I hope you stick around. Hang in there
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you well you are not alone anymore okay as stated people care and understand here no judgement what so ever Keep posting okay get to know others here make new friends hugs to you
  4. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Hello there. You are never alone and I really need you to know that. I'm glad you found this site because as they said people here are really very understanding because probably we know what it's like to be in your shoes. And there are so many here who can help you cope with all you're going through. Welcome to the forums and I hope you have a good time here. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.