Sick of being alive

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Soon, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soon

Soon Member

I am in a constant state of self-hate from the moment I crawl out of bed in the morning til I crawl back in. I hate being this weak, pathetic monkey, going through the motions day in and day out like I actually care about my life or have something to contribute. I disgust myself, and I’m disgusted by most people with whom I interact. The world is a shit hole. Nothing can change it. It’s governed by human nature and human nature never found an ideal so great it couldn’t shit on.

Every day I think about how it’s finally going to end for me. I can’t afford therapy. I can’t talk about it with friends, family or my significant other as they all have their own problems to manage. I am at my wits end, with no recourse but to find a way to end myself. Then, whether I can feel the release or not, at least I won’t be feeling what I have nearly every day of my life.
  2. PureBlueLight

PureBlueLight Well-Known Member

I'm like you, i wish i could turn my life off like a switch.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can talk here hun people here can relate don't judge releasing some of the darkness here helps hun
  4. Soon

Soon Member

Wish I knew what else to say.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just hang on ok i know the world looks pretty dark at times i get that but there are times when some light manages to get through hun please just hang out here get to know us some
    It help to know you are not alone fighting the battle hun
  6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

There are public health systems that you can turn to for assistance, as well as support groups such as this one online, or in-person support groups through organizations such as NAMI. Have you contacted your state's health department (if you're in the U.S.)?
  7. Soon

Soon Member

Getting to a NAMI group is not a possibility any time soon. IL health dept. just gives me the run around.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Soon, have you tried your local crisis team? They can help, they would be situated in your local emergency department. Reach out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.