sick of being scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by princessofelegance, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princessofelegance

princessofelegance Well-Known Member

So now its BPD and PTSD. Both of which i agree with. Im so alone. Non of my so called friends contact me anymore and im finding it hard to be close to my family because of the traumas they put me through as a child. Especially my mother. Im at the point now where im seriously contemplating killing myself. i have no other option. <mod edit: timeline> When i collect my medication. :( help me..... i just need a friend someone to talk to. i want there to be a reason not to take my life.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi princess, I too have bpd and pstd. It's a rough ride but you can get through this hun, feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to (hugs)
  3. cren

cren Well-Known Member

hi there.. although i can't really say i know how you exactly feel.. what i do know is the feeling of wanting to just kill yourself just so the pain ends.. if you ever need to talk to someone you may just message me or something.. i realized that talking to somebody in here actually makes me feel a lot better..
  4. James wayne

James wayne Member

Feel free to bother me pal ,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.