Sick of constant anxiety attacks!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by theleastofthese, Apr 15, 2008.

1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I feel agitated and nervous all the time. Feel half sick to my stomach. when are these going to stop? sick of feeling sick all the time. :sad::mad:
  2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Still feeling half sick to my stomach. Feel uneasy. Queasy. Restless and nervous. Can anxiety attacks make you feel nauseated?:unsure: I'm so sick of feeling "not right".:sad: Would like to feel 'normal', well, healthy, but I forget what that's like.:sad:
  3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

me too... it feels like the girl i was in love was the only person who gave me that helping hand to work on my anxiety even when she didnt know, now shes gone. i guess we just need to try harder to fight it!
  4. LilDarling

LilDarling Member

I totally know what you mean. My anxiety attacks have been keeping me from eating... :awww:
  5. killorbee

killorbee Active Member

I understand the way you feel,, my mood is always changing from mad to sad, the only time Im happy is when im in my car blasting angry metal music. that is my only vent,, then slowly im back to sad and angry. I have a beautiful wife and beautiful children as well. I dont have fun around them anymore. well my kids make me smile occasionally. I am always uptight and nervous . I dont sleep good. Im tired all the time. I cant work out cause i feel palpitations when i do. I have lots of fears of dying, but also want to shoot myself and end it. I have bad thoughts of random violence in my head. I wish I could leave where I am and live alone like a monk in the mountains. I dont eat at times then i overeat at times to. depression is horrible, pain is horrible throughout my body, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, pain in ankles legs and feet. I got pains in my lower back, I vomit at times when im seroiusly nervous. sucks I understand howyou feel,, there is no one to help me now but myself! I just dont know how!
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

The durations of anxiety attacks vary from person to person. They are downers but we get through them.

Morale of this post is that there beatable.