• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Sick of dieting

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@Dinolaur i know some time have passed but wanted to check in how you have been handling this weight loss journey did you end up using MFP long term?

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
SF Pro
@Dinolaur i know some time have passed but wanted to check in how you have been handling this weight loss journey did you end up using MFP long term?
Hiya. Thanks for checking in. No I didn’t. It gets tedious counting every single thing. I got referred through my doctor for a weight loss programme. I got called yesterday from them and will be receiving a letter soon.

I've been struggling with weight myself too for the past 12 years. I have finally decided to be more serious about my diet and after a couple of months I'm used to eating less and not starving. To be honest in the beginning 1000 to 1200 seamed like nothing but now I can't even eat that much anymore. I use my fitness pal app for calorie counting and have to cheat by adding stuff I didn't eat in order to get the app to accept my daily food intake. Also, 2 or 3 days a week I eat only 500 calories. My goal is to lose 40kg. Right now I'm exactly half way. Anyway good luck and have faith in yourself. You can do it. The first week is worse but things get easier. If I could give you one tip, it would be to go to bed early and around the same time everyday. Staying up late is a diet wrecker.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$256.00
Goal
$255.00