sick of everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mikey -g-, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikey -g-

mikey -g- Well-Known Member

life is completely s**t

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

What's happening in your life that is making you feel bad?

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

aww :hug: what's going on?

4. mikey -g-

long story short, every part of my life is in a downward spiral, my friends don't talk to me anymore, i'm failing at university and having relationship troubles

5. Chargette

Keep posting here. It will help you sort it out so it won't be as overwhelming as it is now. You may want to try a member diary here on the forum. I do that and it helps. It's one way we can know how others here are doing. I also learn stuff from other peoples diary.

6. morning rush

I'm sorry life is shit right now, but maybe talking about it will help...what brought this on? did an event made it all fall apart?

7. mikey -g-

things just seem to have started falling apart over the past few weeks. i think i could handle the problems if i didnt have to handle them all at once like i am at the minute.

8. Chargette

I hate it when everything goes "to hell in a hand basket." Tackle the most important ones first, get extra rest, and post here often.

9. mikey -g-

thank you for your replies

10. Chargette

You are very welcome. Post here all that you need too. You're not alone in having these kinds of feelings.

11. morning rush

oh, yes that has happened to me a few times..its one thing after the other and your sitting there wondering what the hell happened...

but usually good things ends up following...so I wish that for you...

12. mikey -g-

thank you, i hope youre right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.