1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sick of feeling Guilty

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PaintedCanvas, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaintedCanvas

PaintedCanvas Active Member

I'm only 22 and I've wanted to die since I was 11.....half my entire life. The problem is, I've only been feeling guilty about it for about 3 weeks. I'm guessin thats because until 3 wks ago I didn't really know how it was going to end....I do now, and it's going to be soon (within the next month).

I started to think about suicide when I was 11 and by 15 i was sure thats what I was going to do. I always knew I was never going to live a full life. I knew I would never have it in me to do something messy, like slitting my wrists or jumping off, or infront, of something. The only option seemed to be ODing. I tried overdosing on paracetamol, that didn't work, and then with asprin, that didn't work either.

Because i didn't knowhow i was going to die i couldn't see when.

3 weeks ago I learned what I needed to make a particular 'cocktail' of drugs that, so long as I mix it properly and take the right amount, is pretty much certain to work (Its also very quick and peaceful). It's going to be a couple more weeks before I've collected all I need.

Since I almost know for certain how and when I've been feeling really guilty, It's suddenly become much more REAL. It's really going to happen! My mother works in a hospital and, the other day, was telling me how awful it is to see how people turn grey when they die. Little does she know that within a month she may very well find me like that.....and it's killing me.:unsure:

2. CJ87

CJ87 Member

Hey canvas, I am 21 (just) so i hear what you are sayin. You mustn't kid yourself about overdosing but , its not quick and simple like in the movies. With drugs, they will have a different effect on different individuals, which is why for example some ppl experience side effects whilst others don't. Also u can't rely on whoever is supplyin u with this info, as they're obviously not acting in ur best interests. ppl think overdosin is the easy way out, but its not. If it goes wrong u can have all sorts of complications such as organ failure etc.
    Its pretty natural to feel guilty if u are thinking of killing urself. But i don't think that is the problem, the problem is that u ARE thinkin of killing urself. And that is what u need to try and fix. Tell a doctor or health care professional. Trust me,i know it can be tough if ur mum is workin in the hospital but u need to try to talk to someone about it if u can't talk to ur mum.

3. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Deleted. You don't deserve advice after seeing your incredible rudeness to me in your other post.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2008
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi PC guilt run's with depression so close as anything have you alway's felt like this?Has something happened?you can talk to me or even via PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.