sick of it.......

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by thedeafmusician, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

...but I thought i didnt let it get to me as much... maybe i was wrong about it.... i hate it... i'm sick of being strong in front of them all the time, i'm sick of pretending. its all i've ever done nearly it seems. but it actually seemed real this time. bah... i dont know. it all has to do with his mood swings afterall. he IS the big boss you know. :mad:

2. willgethere

willgethere Well-Known Member

Are you ok hun?

3. thedeafmusician

Guess so thanks :hug:

4. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Sorry for Reading this DM. You can probably guess what I am going to say.

That you should not put up with any abuse, mental or physical. At least have a plan and a plan. Don't let yourself be degraded. But don't do anything stupid either.

At some time, you have to do something. Because if it happens even once, that means they guy is crazy and could do God knows what not only to you, but to the kids. Seriously.

I am sorry for you *hug

5. thedeafmusician

Thanks for your reply... the whole household revolves around him a lot it seems... be he in a good mood or a bad mood. its annoying. i'm used to it though... and give it a few years and i'll be in uni anyway.

'to the kids'?? i *am* the kid... or I'm meant to be anyway :blink:

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Luv ya hun...
    I know you can continue to be strong...

:hug:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am thinking of you hun. Hope things are going better. :hug:

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am so sorry sweetie. I know ow awful living in constant hatefulness and abuse. I am so sorry you ever had to be around it, I really am. It's horrifying. I will be praying for you, and your mother. I hope some day she has the courage to leave the abuse. I am here if you would ever like to talk. I know what it's like. Please hang in there sweetie, you are one of the strongest people I know and at your age. You're powerful, very powerful, strong, sweet, smart and so many other things. Don't let this invirnment make you forget your values. I pray that this torture ends soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

9. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

I hear your pain thedeafmusician. Only immense strength can withstand living in such an atmosphere, so you deserve much credit. People who abuse & enforce their mood on others are insecure bullies. Bullying is utterly repugnant. I'm sorry you have to live under such circumstances. I've lived under similar myself.
    One day, you will unshackle yourself from those dictatorial ways - that's a day to live for. Keep shining. mike25

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.