Sick of it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Spearmint, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:unsure:
    I hate my family, God damn it. I'm so sick of all of their hypocritical bullshit. They tell me I won't amount to anything, fuck them. My brother is probably going to end up in prison, and my parents are probably going to end up splitting up... People think I'm so fucking happy and cheerful.. Bull shit. Fuck my life.. I hate that I have to pretend to be happy and cheerful so no one thinks I'm doing shit for attention..Seriously. I don't even know what the point of writing this it, but who knows..
    I haven't cried this much in a while.. Fuck this shit people call life.. Red Sam by Flyleaf is the song that describes my life at this moment. They're supposed to be my fucking family, they don't care, they've never cared..
    And I just feel like ending it all, right now...
    I'm hardly ever suicidal, but I am right now...

Damn, I seriously just want to die right now, just to get away from everything.. I don't even think it'd be that hard to do it either.. :unsure:

-Jessica.

2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Jessica,

:sad:. They might say you won't amount to anything, but as you said yourself "fuck them" !

Try to stay strong. I know it's hard, but don't do anything drastic, please. Come on, I'm just getting to know you :smile:.

Crying can be really cathartic, so don't try to hold it in. Just cry until you can't cry anymore. It doesn't do us any good to hold things in all the time. Even though putting on that happy face serves us well sometimes, it's bloody hard work keeping it up.

I'm here for you sweetheart, and I know I'm not the only one.

:hug:

~Nobody~ x x x

3. Spearmint

It's so hard though, I just, I don't even know anymore...
    I have calmed down a bit though, so no worries. =]

Thanks for caring. :hug:

4. ~Nobody~

Couldn't not care if I wanted to :smile:.

My meds are kicking in now so I'm going to go to sleep. Then I have work tomorrow, so I probably won't be on again until tomorrow evening. But stay strong, okay? You are not alone.

Talk soon, take care :hug:

~Nobody~ x x x

5. Spearmint

Night hon. :hug:
    Don't worry about me. =]

6. ~Nobody~

I will do, but that's okay. You never need to put that happy mask on for me.

Just hang in there girl, I believe in you :smile:.

Night night, x x x

7. Spearmint

Thanks for everything, for real. =]

8. ~Nobody~

Hey, how are you feeling today?

:arms:

9. Spearmint

I'm alright, I went to an amazing concert today.
    No worries, I'm over it.
    =]

10. ~Nobody~

Live music is great for that :smile:.

Glad you're okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.