sick of it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asqy, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

i am so sick of dealing with all this crap. i hate school so much i cannot stand being there, so i don't care about my grades at all. i just feel like i am wasting my life being there if i tell my parents i don't like it they just yell at me and tell my shut up and quit complaining. i'm always doing what everyone wants me to even if i don't want to and i am getting so sick of it i have no idea what to do.

i have no friends and every hour of everyday the only way out i can think of is to kill myself. i told my parents that i wanted to kill myself like two years ago and all they did was make me talk about it... nothing else.
  2. johnnnn

johnnnn Member

Im suicidal too, but we all have different reasons for being that way, and Im pretty sure we all come here looking for some good reasons NOT to kill ourselves, and ways to improve our lives, so hopefully my insight will help you and maybe you could return the favor if you're up to it.

Your parents don't want you to kill yourself, don't think otherwise for a second. No parent wants that, even as evil as a parent who may say they want it never would. Your parents probably think you're "one of those kids" who are only out for attention, and don't mean it. You need to sit them the fuck down and let them know how serious you are. <mod edit: bunny - too much> just so they get the picture that you need their help, so be it. Don't go so far as to killing yourself until you've realized that is all that's left; I can see that you don't really want to or else you wouldn't be here like me. It also sounds like a lot of your frustration comes from your parents apathetic tendencies. If you can break through to them I think other pieces of your frustration will start to unfold and you'll get your questions answered. Hopefully this helped you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2006
  3. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

To start off I'm over 30 and trained as a teacher so I'm afraid I'm going to come across as an adult who thinks they know it all and should shut up but... I hated school and had no friends, I now hate my job and have no friends, and at the end of the day I have nothing but my own mind for company. Like you I've felt suicidal and wondered what it's all about, and in my quest to find answers to what it's all about I read Philosophy, Psychology, Science, History and I've come to realise that although I may not like it much the world is truly a fascinating and interesting place.

You ever see those films where people are in prison cells and they know they're going to get out in 10 years, so each day they do their sit ups and press ups preparing themselves for the day they get let out. School is a prison cell for the mind, best to exercise it cos one day it'll be free to discover what life's really about. End of lecture.
  4. CursedSoul

CursedSoul Active Member

*applaud* That actually makes me think differently... Really well said...
  5. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

its more than just school...

why did i go to school? not because i wanted to but basically i was forced by my parents to go to college... do i want to go? no. i hate school.

my mom is very controlling and she always guilt trips me into doing things i don't want to do and i just want it all to end, but i have no idea how to make it end. suicide to get away for all of this crap seems like my only option...
  6. Valis16

Valis16 Guest

so what year of school are you in now....i've realized that the waiting game is the only way to escape hell. i guess i've been counting down since i was in 7th or 8th grade, and now it's come down to my junior year in HS. i bet i'm worse off than you, in alabama without a single friend or acquaintance. my school is 100% full of people with hick accents who like to shove me around as if it's still the 50s or something, and this is the school stereotype. i'm alienated from my family. not to mention i am ugly and stupid. so my advice would be, try to make it from one hour to the next, and if you end it, it's still a win/win situation. either way you're getting out.
  7. StPatty

StPatty Member

Wow. That is probably the best description I have ever heard of the way I feel about school. My roomate is a senior and I couldn't be more jealous. I hate this system with a passion. Hate is a strong word and I wish it were stronger. Loathe. It's like every year I spend most of my time somewhere new. The next year if I go back there I can feel the cold memories of a crappy life. I hate college so much, there are no words. It's like slavery, except something tells me slaves didn't have to work as hard when the sun went down. It's not the classes. Its not the professors or the classmates. Its the endless amount of work I have to do in my torturous major, which I can't get satisfaction out of because there isn't enough time in the day, week, or month to get all of it done right. Even if I could do the work efficiently it would never be done, but that's out of the question because having an infinite stack just makes me feel completely disoriented.

I would PAY to have a job that ENDS at 4 or 5 oclock. But in order to ever have that, I need to go through hell for just 2.5 more years.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.