Sick of life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bkaimuloa, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkaimuloa

bkaimuloa New Member

I can't stop thinking of taking the easy way out. Even though I just had a little boy my life has never been good or I don't think it ever will be. I can't talk to anyone because I'm scared of being judge for being "crazy" and going back the the mental hospital isn't going to help. I wish there was a button I can turn on and off to stop living. I try to live though the innocents of my son but it still doesn't work I'm miserable. Not to mention I'm getting evicted with my girlfriend and son soon. I don't know what to do?!?!?!

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Call 211 and talk to social services to find out what programs are available to help you with the housing situation and to get treatment so you can be there for your son. When you say "just had" a little boy while agreeing that having a child is sure way to increase stress as opposed to making life better, it is also a responsibility that you have that is yours to own to get better and be there for the child. Post partum depression and real mental issues caused by the hormone changes are very common after child birth and can easily make something that was hard before impossible ot deal with yourself, so get some help please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.