Sick of life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ive just completed 1st, 2nd and 3rd stage rehab which took me 18 months, because i was a heroin addict. Now ive been stuck in a flat all on my own with nothing in it and all by myself. Im also suffer from bi-polar disorder so my mood at the moment is really low.

Up until about 6 months ago i was able to manage my moods quite well but n ow they arre all over the place again and my psych seems to think im ok att the moment. I really dont want it to get so bad that i'll end up getting sectioned again just for them to actually listen to me.

I also started to SI again 3 weeks ago and im just sick of my so called friends and family who say they will be there for me aare nowhere to be seen when i need them most. Sorry for going on and on but i cant help myself at the moment.
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Wayne.

Well done for overcoming your addiction.

Has anything happened lately which has led you to feeling low & sh?

Have you spoke to your psych to explain that you're not doing so good?

You don't need to apologise for posting, that's what we're here for :smile:.

Take care :hug:
  3. Kaos General

Thanks. Its just the fact that im now living on my own with no support around me at all and im in the middle of the east end of London which is crack central. The council couldnt have picked a worst spot if they tried. My psych is a waste of time because her answer to everything is to up my medication. Thats all she ever does whether its working or not.At the end of the day its my sisters birthday today, the one week of the year that she actually speaks to me and thats just made me feel even worse. She never bothers to see how im doing or if im ok she only texts or rings me if something is going right in her life just to rub my nose in it and to let me know that im the outcast of the family still. I dont know i suppose im just sick of everyone at the moment
  4. ~Claire

Is there any possibility of the council rehousing somewhere else?

Sorry your psych is meds orientated, seems to be the case with pretty much all of them. Are you in any counselling or therapy where you can discuss the issues that you have with your family?

You'll probably find that a few members here will have similar experiences to you, it may not be a great help or comfort but sometimes it's reassuring to know you're not alone.

5. Kaos General

There iss limited council flats in London was the response i got off them. I was lucky to get this one so i suppose in a way its my own fault for accepting it.

The thing is im brilliant at giving out advice but i cant seem to follow my own advice if you know what i mean and thanks for listening.

I feel a bit better now but how long that will last for remains to be seen.
  6. ~Claire

You'll fit right in here lol, I think we're all good at giving the advice but not so quick to act on it ourselves.
  7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Wayne and welcome to the forum. Good on you for kicking the gear. That takes a lot of strength. Hopefully that strength will get you through the things you are going through now now. Best wishes.
  8. Kaos General

Thanks. I used to be on NSHN until i realised the fact that im 25 and most of the mebers on there are between 12 and 18 and thats when i felt i was too old.

Thing is with my BPD i know when its coming but there aint a damn thing i can do to stop it and it takes all my will power to try and stop myself from attempting suicide again. sometimes i succumb but thankfully those are few and far between.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.