sick of life

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by the_only_one, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

IM SO SICK IF THIS.
    so far this month in review.
    girl friend of 2 years dumped my ass
    cousin died
    aunt died.
    uncle died.
    grandmoher died.
    grandmothers best friend died.( i call her mom) died.

so yeah cutting again. today i got down to where i could see mussle. im sick if this life

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm so sorry for all of your recent losses. how devastating. i hope you can be gentle with yourself during this difficult time. you deserve love and caring, not more pain.

3. the_only_one

i dont desereve to be happy.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

we'll have to agree to disagree.

:)

everyone deserves happiness. you included, and i don't even know you! i can see you are in a lot of pain. who wouldn't be after so many losses. i hope you can learn to extend a little compassion to yourself, just like you would to a friend or younger sibling who might also be suffering.

5. the_only_one

evry time i start to pull through this depression. something(s) comes along and and puts me even farther back. if there even is someone up there, they obviously dont want me here

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i wish i knew why bad things keep happening, too. i don't believe in anyone "up there" ... so i'm not looking for hidden messages. i just try and hang on when the bad stuff is happening... not do anything rash. i hope you can hang on too.

7. the_only_one

yeah neither do i.and i cant help but not to be raash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.