Sick of Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Techno, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Techno

Techno New Member

I'm basically done with my life. I hate myself and the people around me and no matter how hard I try, I can't change. I'm sick of being undiagnosed (the doctors just say I have a mood disorder and don't know what the hell is wrong with me). I'm sick of the depression. I'm sick of the auditory and visual hallucinations which I am firmly convinced are demons. I am done with my life and I want it to end. I can't be happy so why even try? I just want to die.
  2. MisterBGone

Maybe it's time for some new doctors? And friends? Or those around you that you can't stand? When I got fed up with all the nonsense from my fake friends--those who only pretend for show--I changed friends...& I've been better for it ever since. And so too, can you! Your doctors sound like they are either incompetent or don't care, or both. What you describe in terms of symptoms hardly seems out of ordinary for any non-hack physician to treat. But then, perhaps you're stuck with one of the lucky ones who disregards all of mental illness... Regardless, don't kill yourself over these fools! Find some good people in your life. Both on a personal and professional level and then see where it goes. Who knows, you may even wind up happy!
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

This advice is right took me a few doctors before I got treated seriously.I also got put onto a good therapist through my doc.I have also changed my group of friends as well and i m starting to get my feet back on the ground.Sometimes it does take a little stuffing around but in the end you need your journey to recovery to be comfortable and those within it you need to be relaxed around.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.