Sick of loving my friend

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I was here a while ago sayin I loved this man, well we became friends and I am still in love with him, now more than ever and he hasnt been speaking back to my emails latelynd I'm scared he seeing someone else. No one knows how sick and tired i get of having phucking emotions and being so phucking weak. I WILL NOT TAKE BACK MY WORD.

IF MY FRIEND MARRIES, OR EVEN DATES ANOTHER WOMAN, THAT IS THE END OF ME AND I MEAN IT.

I'm sickk ofthiss !!!

You CANNOT help WHO you love and im sick of ppl telling me the same stuff over and over gain..blah blah, there are other fish blah blah blah..eff that, i WANT HIM.

WTF? :mad:

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Maybe people tell you these things because there is a thread of truth to it. It may not feel that way to you in the slightest. The hardest thing to do is to let go of the one you love. It does not have to mean the end of your life. I will not say all the cliche things as I know you have already heard them.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sure you will find someone else to love Shalena. Killing yourself over someone else is just not worth it. Your life matters so much more than that. :hug:

4. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

sorry to sound offensive but that is greedy and possesive, if you love him surely you would just want his happiness.
    I am with my fiance who i love dearly but before her i loved 2 others. firstly was deborah (my first love:eek:h: yes i was sweet and innocent once) i loved her more than i can put into words.i used to wake up and before i left for work i would slide little notes under her pillow, i even wrote across the main road in giant white writing to declare my love (the whole village knew it was me) yet things got too much after the abortion and i couldnt see a way at the time to stay with her as my head was messed up. yet even now i love her just as much, just slightly different to before, i will never wish her harm and have several times sorted some lads out who treat her bad. then there was sophie, i was amazed i could love like that, so amazing it literally gave me a spring in my step, it was great and we were together a long time although with time things got hard and my head played up and i bailed out thinking it was best....probably the biggest mistake of my life. when she moved on i couldnt breath when i heard the news although i was happy she found a good lad, yet in time i havent moved on i simply live with it, i still love her and dont wish her any harm. now i am with chaz. simply amazing, she understands me well and i couldnt ask for more. she understands that i still love the others but she also understands i love her, just in a different way. If i thought for one minute she didnt want to be with me id leave her, id support her and hope she finds the right person.
    whole point of this lovely personal essay of mine is that although you dont necessarily move on from love it is possible to love again, just slightly different. and people are not possesions. to state you want him is almost denoting him to such a thing.

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I see what your saying. I won't tell you to move on but try another way of getting in contact with this person. Also what makes you think he's seeing another woman.

6. ShalenaM

You know what though? I don't care hoe it sounds, he put himself in MY EFFING LIFE. You know what? I cant handle this anymore, I think its TRULY time for me to go..Not only is my friend slipping away from me, but some obsessive man is stalking me on youtube and he stole ALL my pictures from my website and made 2 videos out of me saying filthy and dirrty things, MY stoopid sister is here after gettign out of jail and MY FAMILY SUCKS.

I SWEAR, I WILL KILL MYSELF SOON, IM SICK OF THIS SHIT. I HEARD 4 YEARS BACK LIFE WILL GET BETTER AFTER BEING RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL FROMA SUICIDE ATTEMPT, AND NOW LOOK I SURVIVED, 4 PHUCKING YEARS LATER, IM HAVING THE PHUCKING WORSE TIME OF MY LIFE.

LETS JUST FACE IT, CERTAIN TIHNGS WORK OUT FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE, AND THATS JUST THE WAY LIFE IS.

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It can work out for you as well. No one knows how long it will take. But as long as you believe and keep on living, then you will always have a chance.

8. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

I don't mean to sound offensive, but it sounds like you're being obsessive too. The guy on youtube is obsessing over you and you hate it, and now you're obsessing over this one guy you love and imagine how he feels. I'm not condemning you, I know exactly how it feels. Unrequitted love happens and the truth is, there is nothing you can do about it other than accepting it and letting time fade it out of your mind, otherwise you will become the youtube guy.

9. ShalenaM

You know what, whatever im not coming back here again.

This is some bullshit.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you even confronted this guy and set down and talked to him? Have you told him about your feelings, or is he suppose to be physcic? You don't have to stop loving him! I still love my EX because she is the mother of my daughter! When things went bad between us I just packed my bags and left. There was no reasoning for what happened. I use to have hair down to the middle of my back. One day I cut it to my shoulders because I needed to be a little less wild looking so I could find a job. Well that was the end of that relationship. She didn't want to be with me anymore. Just because I cut my hair. Anyway my point is just because you can't be with him doesn't mean you have to love him for who he is. There will be others you just need to get thru your greif!!Take Care!!:chopper:!!

11. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

i'm sorry if i offended you ShalenaM, it wasn't my intention. trust me when i say i understand, i am the obsessive type and trust me when i say it will push people away more than bring them closer to you. I mostly was just trying to say, try not to become obsessed over this guy. if he can't respect you enough to reply to your emails and talk to you, then he honestly is not worth your time. sometimes we fall in love with people who can't love us back and it completely destroys us, but it doesn't have to kill you. you can keep trying to contact him and keep hurting when he doesn't reply, or you can hold your head up and try to move on. but if that's not what you want, then all i can say is, just keep trying to get in touch with him, ask him why he's not responding. keep doing what you want, and then maybe something will happen. i can't say what, but something always happens.

12. U kno what i do, just start hating him. And find someone else.

I've found hate doesnt last as long as lust, i still feel awkward around the guys, but i dont want them anymore, and once the hate fades, i dont hate them either.

They just become a vase, or a picture in a friends house. Sure its kinda pretty, but who gives a F#@!,
    It has absolutely no effect on your life except those few moments admiration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.