sick of my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Axiom, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

seriously.. just am. fucking bitch. we just keep getting into fights and im sick of this repetitive worthless lifestyle. im so fucking pissed i punched the wall and kicked a hole in the wall which will start another great argument later tonight probably. Seriously I just want to be left alone. SHe never backs down, and you either have to be so soft and "I dont like it when you... or it hurts me when you" because if you dont youll start a shit storm argument when you fucking bring something up of her that pisses you off. Im no saint but i fucking hate this shit.. just pissed. so pissed.. wish i pissed off.. but ive been fucking guilt tripped from doing that so many times ITS UNREAL! I hate being in 2 parts. One that wants to stay and one that FUCKing wants out!

2. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

that sucks bad. I dont like people who never back down from a fight or accept the flaws in their own personalities. does she have confidence issues? if so, it might be hard for her to hear someone critisize her.. especially someone she is with such as her partner. I get the half and half thing, like how you want out but at the same time you want to stay. just dont do anything too rash while your angry cause you may regret it. its best to think things through when you're clear headed and not swayed by your temporary emotions.

3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Yeah I hear you. Im defiantly not in the same mood now. Though it is almost 3 am and I am the only one awake. It can just be so frustrating. It's difficult to win arguments when I feel so distracted inside and personally ashamed of my life as it is and as it was. Sometimes, and it seems to be alot of the time, it's not helping living here. On the flip side sometimes it helps aswell. She's just insistent on things, and the worst thing i hate, is that I will confide in her about certain things, and sooner or later that conceptual fact will sneak into a joke or a light poke or even an attack in an argument. Ive been saying to myself I won't share anymore, but it's a bit hard. I suppose I have some trust issues with her, but then again, I don't trust anyone personally anymore, which doesnt help in a relationship.

I defiantly know about not doing things when Im steamed over, but its kinda strange reading it now. Because when I look back, I know ive said and done things that I regret... sigh. God this feels like a moaning post.

Thanks for the reply avarice