Sick of the process of dying.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sick_Of_It, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sick_Of_It

Sick_Of_It Guest

ive put this thread here cos i want to post anonymously but though i can see the threads in the Uncertainty Principle it will not let me post my own thread anonymously so could someone please move this there at some point.

im writing cos im tired of dying.......tired of the process of dying.

i just need death.Not dying.Not ******* dying.Not the process of dying.im tired of it now.im tired of dying.

i know i need to be punished but i need death now not that.Not the process.Not anymore.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I've moved it for you. You don't deserve to be punished at all and I wish you could see differently. I can guess who this is and I know we haven't chatted much recently, actually, for a while, but you are more than welcome to PM me anytime. You must be going through a lot of pain, pain you don't deserve. You should stop doing what you're doing to try to kill yourself, it's not too late. Please take care of yourself. :hug:

3. Sick_Of__It

Sick_Of__It Guest

Thanks for the reply and moving my post.And i hope you are as ok as you can be hun.

It is too late.i know im not dead.Yet.But its too late physically.But not just physically but emotionally and in so many other ways too.i know ive been feeling and thinking ive been dying for a while now.i worry people may doubt the sincereity and honesty of my words cos of this.But the process has increased over time and im just surprised im still here.

It is too late in so many ways hun.........i am a shadow of my former self and i could only ever be that.At the very most.

i dont want to live like this.

4. Hurting

Hurting Guest

Guess no-one knew what to say.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.