Sick of this fuckin life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Basicly I could die right now and no1 would really care or much less notice....I have nobody in this world and im sick of living in a world where im not loved. Yea I have my parents and a few family but its not enough and I just don't connect with them. I cry almost every day, the pain got so bad yesterday that I almost jumped out of my window. To top it off, I'm in love with a girl who doesn't care nearly as much about me as I do about her.

Things suck right now and don't show any signs of getting better any time soon. I would give anything to leave this world and never come back, I just don't know what to do.

2. impulse617

59 views......0 replies

GOD TAKE ME AWAY, IM FUCKING READY

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2007
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Im sorry you feel so left alone :hug: Hope that telling us a bit more why to feel suicidal and it will help you to releave your stress. Feel free to pm me anytime or just come to chat, where i am lots of time and many others are to help you :arms:

4. livingdeath

livingdeath Active Member

impulse -- I, too, am in love with someone who doesn't want me. The pain of it is unbearable. I know how you feel.

5. impulse617

I'm sorry you do.....my heart goes out to you

6. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

One thing I've come to notice and accept is that this forum is packed full of lurkers so sometimes it takes a bit of time to get a reply. Since you posted your feelings, I feel that many of the regulars here would notice you're missing and would worry about you. The people here are some of the most caring people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Most all of them are in the same boat as you or at least have been in one form or another.

As for your relationship.. I know how you feel. I felt the same way with my ex. She meant the world to me and I tried my very best to show it, however, she was careless and rather selfish. Maybe things can work out between you two if you sit down together and have a discussion about how you feel, otherwise it just wasn't meant to be. Broken hearts heal with time and sometimes they're well worth the initial pain for a better, happier future.

7. thommo

thommo New Member

I feel your pain, im in still in love with my ex girlfriend n being in love with someone who used to love you is the worst feeling in the world! hope your okay.

8. Aegis2003

Aegis2003 Active Member

Life sucks. Had to say that.

9. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hun im sorrry u feel alone. ♥
    im always here if u need anything.:tongue:

10. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I am free to PM with you or anything if you wanna ^_^

11. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. I can so relate to your problems. I can also die right now and yeah, I also cry almost everyday.. I am sick of my life and I don't even know who I am anymore..

12. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

even rough animal sex?
    because ill take some of that.....oh yea, some of that.

13. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Oh! Oh! I want some rough animal sex!

14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Impulse,I know what it feel's like when you have strong feeling's but they don't feel the same and it feel's like nothing else matter's and it will be like this forever or that forever.Sadly the real truth is that the thing that help's the most is gradually time and it may take a while,it's the truth sadly sometime's you could be feeling such a way for a while and then your feeling's may change for someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.