sick to death of economic depression

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by theleastofthese, Apr 2, 2008.

1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I'm unemployed right now and struggling badly to find, or make, work for myself. Every day I look for work and it's so discouraging when there are so few decent jobs.:mad: I'm already depressed and anxious all the time and having no money, no income to pay the bills just makes it worse. I"m sick of seeing those with so much and knowing that so many more people have little or nothing. :mad: The poor and the working poor are getting shafted by our failing economy.:mad: Part of the blame rests with our f****** government, for shipping so many good paying jobs overseas to foreign workers who get paid next to nothing to do our former jobs. It's unfair to everyone. I'm sick of scraping by and having to do with so little.:mad:

Just had to let that out...
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

how are you today?
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I agree with you.

It has gotten to the point that I am looking at military service as a career. I wish I didn't have to leave the place I grew up in (I love it here) and my family/friends behind just to make decent money, but there are no decent jobs available, even with a degree.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:hug: leatofthese. What you say is so true. It is hard for the average person to make ends meet in todays society. It takes more than one income in order to even eke out a living, let alone afford anything extra at all.Something seriously needs to be done to quit taking from the poor and giving to the rich.