Sick to death of my situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I'm having no luck finding any kind of work. Some family members are less than understanding about it and think I'm lazy and don't want to work just cause I haven't found a job yet. I'm waiting to hear from Soc Security on my disability claim filed four months ago. Am getting more and more depressed over not being able to pay my bills and having utilities shut off for non pmt. Spent most of yesterday trying to get some help gettng the gas turned back on but with no success. All the other bills are coming due and will be shut off soon if not paid.

I feel all alone here and so afraid. am sick of being so dependant and useless.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Oh, hun.. I'm sorry to hear about that. I can understand what you mean when saying because you can't find work or can't work, some don't understand and classify a person as lazy. I suppose their are people in this world who are incapable of understanding things that they don't want to. That is their roblem, hun, not yours. You are not useless or anything of such a nature, you are just struggling with life. I hope things turn around very soon for you. If you'd like to talk, feel free to PM me. Take care, hun. :hug:

It isn't easy finding work when you are limited to the things you can do. People don't understand what it is like to have the difficulties some of us face. The fears we have to overcome to simply walk out the door sometimes. I hope you hear back from SSI soon. Even if they turn it down, appeal it. You have to be persistent with them. Wish I could do something to help. :( Hang in there hun. :hug:

Even if they turn it down, appeal it. You have to be persistent with them.
That is true, I've been told it by many, they assume if you give up that you can work, you were just trying to get the money, that is what I've been told. Don't give up, hun. It took me awhile to get mine, but I did. It's been like that with a lot of disabled people, I'm afraid. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00