sick to fucking death of being poked and prodded at

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
By the way, info regarding blood pressure machines :

Get one which is clinically validated, preferably one with an arm cuff as you stand a better chance of getting a more accurate reading.

Ones which are "clinically tested" just means that some dickscrubber has made sure it just works. not verifying it's accuracy. BP meters which say neither are just mank, you might as well just take a random guess.

Also, make sure you are rested for around 15-20 mins and havn't drank or eaten anything beforehand, rest your left arm on a table level with your heart, press the button on the BP monitor and off you go. Always best to take 3 readings by the way.

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
How are things, man?
Well, I'm dizzy all the time, can't take more than 5 or so steps before I feel like i'm gonna tip over, no mateer how careful I am or slowly I move. And I feel weak, like all my limbs are made of lead, like I can barely lift them. I have little appetite, and quickly vomit up whatever I do eat. I've got a pain in my side that feels like a kidney stone, but that isn't moving downwards like stones do. And, every day, the chill of a pursuing Death's breath on the back of my neck grows just a bit colder.

So, you know, pretty good, all things considered.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Well, I'm dizzy all the time, can't take more than 5 or so steps before I feel like i'm gonna tip over, no mateer how careful I am or slowly I move. And I feel weak, like all my limbs are made of lead, like I can barely lift them. I have little appetite, and quickly vomit up whatever I do eat. I've got a pain in my side that feels like a kidney stone, but that isn't moving downwards like stones do. And, every day, the chill of a pursuing Death's breath on the back of my neck grows just a bit colder.

So, you know, pretty good, all things considered.
Um, yeah this has passed 'maybe the meds are making your blood pressure low' and reached 'Go to a freaking hospital'

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
please don't play around with this, you need medical attention. the sooner you go the less serious it'll be. 2 years ago i ignored everyones advice and pleading to go to the hospital. the result when i did go i died for a couple of minuets in the ambulance in the hospital for 2 weeks 4 or 5 of them in a coma in icu, plus many months of recovery. please don't let it get to that point, i gaurantee it's not worth waiting. it's possible if you go now it could be a mild fix and you'd be ok. i hope you go so you can get better..mike...*hug*shake*shake

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
The human body is always having chemical reaction always changing, No biggie. Not your fault whatsoever

Does the docs office have an online portal you can leave messages etc? All of Mine does nowadays making my stress level drop few degrees. I dont have to call anybody just leave a message like an email type of message.

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
The human body is always having chemical reaction always changing, No biggie. Not your fault whatsoever

Does the docs office have an online portal you can leave messages etc? All of Mine does nowadays making my stress level drop few degrees. I dont have to call anybody just leave a message like an email type of message.
That sounds extremely useful, but no, my doc doesn't have that.

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
Ok, so chronic idiopathic vertigo.

In terms of danger; not so much.

In terms of sheer unpleasantness; maybe worse than the heart attack itself. You know the spins you get when you've really had a few too many? The kind that keep going even after you lay down? Imagine that coming on out of absolutely nowhere, and lasting for 20 minutes to 2 days.

Not the low blood-pressure events hypothesized previously, because it happens even with normal blood pressure, and can persist for hours or even days (comin' off one of those right now).

I'm still betting it has something to do with my many many meds (or some combination of them) because, damn, look at the timing.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00