sick to fucking death of forums

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by theleastofthese, Jun 30, 2008.

1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

that dont allow "real feelings". fuck them. fuck them all. i wish I were dead, or had never been born, and fuck them that feel my feelings are "triggering". fuck them all. I hate myself and wish I were dead.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Least honey. what's going on? :hug: your feelings are valid. PM me to talk or drop me your MSN if you have it.

3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I used to go to another forum, for alcohol and other addictions, but since I had the nerve to say "I'd be better off dead" they removed my post. So FUCK THEM. and FUCK THOSE INCHARGE. i won't be venting myfeelings there any time soon. fuck them. sorry to bother anyone. just really mad, is all. feeling all alone. so what. I'm all alone anyway.

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

least please you're not alone here, but i think you know that. i'm sorry they turned away what you had to share i'll say screw 'em too. if you don't mind me asking what's brought on these dead feelings so strongly. please i would love to help. please please take care and please stay safe.

5. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

what do you mean by 'real' feelings? the stuff where you just have to explode or the feelings you have that are more like opinions? can you explain it? im sure you fine to mbellish them here

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: Least. I'm so sorry.

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

least,
    don't go there anymore hun. Stay here and vent. You should be allowed to state how you feel. Feel free to PM me if you want. :hug:

8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

I agree with kellz dont go on there if there not allowing you to post ur feelings, you can always come on here where you can write how you are feeling and we wont judge you at all. :hug: