sick. ugly. numb.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Christin1, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christin1

Christin1 New Member

I feel like ive been on a wire rope balancing myself between life and death for years.
    It's too personal and I'm not used to talking about my reasons.
    The panic attacks are getting to me, insomnia is setting in.
    I havnt eaten in days. I can't do this for much longer.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...please talk to someone...if not here, then someone either on a crisis line, or IRL...many times, we are too close to the problem to see what is really going on...that is where others can help us...taking care of yourself is difficult in the middle of the storm...see what care there is for you...you deserve to feel better...welcome again

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You can open up with us because no one knows who you are..Feel free to vent your frustrations.. Or just talk to us..We are here for you..All of us have problems and we come here for support..

4. distant.road

distant.road New Member

Hi Christin1... I'm the same way... I usually keep a lot of the stuff inside. It built up and built up. When I wound up here after a Google search, I knew that things had gotten deep. From experience, I can tell you not to keep it inside. I've done that. It hasn't worked. The problems get overwhelming. Please eat something... and catch your breath. Then reach out... either here or IRL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.