Sick..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Still feeling so sick.. from all this shit happening.. It's been giving me knots in my stomach for the past 3 nights.. Wanting to SH pretty bad or otherwise.. Not sure what to do about it.. Nothing is making anything any better.. Just ended up crying at group.. because on top of everything.. All these deaths are now all sinking in.. between friends and my parents dog (used to be mine) death.. Along with my current living situation.. And constantly dealing with that.. Plus all this online shit happening.. My gender identity causing me frustration.. And multiple physical issues and pains.. I mean it's no wonder I'm feeling suicidal and sick. But, idk what to do about it.. I finally called another place to ask them questions before I see another therapist potentially there.. I left them a message.. sigh.. Idk what to say anymore.. :'(

2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

please try to hold on (easier said than done) but you have us.. and always will- for as long as you need us, we are here.

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Well I just got that apointment for therapy.. sigh.. I just hope they listen and actually help.. was so weary to even ask again.. but after yesterday and today I just.. I know I need something..