Sick

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Silentsuffer, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silentsuffer

Silentsuffer Member

Me and my long term partner have just ended our relationship, at the moment I just feel so numb and sick. I have no one to talk to, I'm not strong enough for this.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry for the pain you must be feeling right now. Please feel free to talk here on the boards or stop into chat . There ar emany here who understand that type of pain and are willing to listen and offer support. :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, break ups can be very difficult, do you think it is for good or a break after an argument or something, you can talk to us here and hopefully we can help you get though this. We will listen.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, talk here if you need to. We're all here to listen and support you :hug:

5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

It is 100% normal to feel how you feel, and I do not suppose it helps right now, but those feelings will abate in time. I am so sorry you are going through this but please know you are not alone - chat is a good place for some distraction if you feel up to it. Stay safe :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.