1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sick

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Silentsuffer, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silentsuffer

Silentsuffer Member

Me and my long term partner have just ended our relationship, at the moment I just feel so numb and sick. I have no one to talk to, I'm not strong enough for this.

2. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry for the pain you must be feeling right now. Please feel free to talk here on the boards or stop into chat . There ar emany here who understand that type of pain and are willing to listen and offer support. :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there, break ups can be very difficult, do you think it is for good or a break after an argument or something, you can talk to us here and hopefully we can help you get though this. We will listen.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Hey, talk here if you need to. We're all here to listen and support you :hug:

5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN SF Author

It is 100% normal to feel how you feel, and I do not suppose it helps right now, but those feelings will abate in time. I am so sorry you are going through this but please know you are not alone - chat is a good place for some distraction if you feel up to it. Stay safe :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.