Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

My anxiety is at extreme!!! With full blown panic attacks. The only relief is sleep. I wish I could sleep. I've been sick off and on. My head has been pounding for days. Things are getting better in some ways but getting worse in other ways. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but I can't see it yet. I just don't know. I have to find some way to pull the dagger out.

2. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

I am so sorry you are feeling this way, I cannot really tell anything about the anxiety or panic attacks. But you are right about a light at the end of the tunnel. Please be strong and don't give up, hugs for you

3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry you're this bad. But you are right, there is a light at the end of all of this!

Do you have any sleep aids to help you sleep? If not you should talk to your doctor about that, sleep really can work wonders *hugs*

Remember, it does get better!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya! Take it from me, a fellow sufferer of chronic anxiety- it DOES get better. Are you on medications? Use your DBT skills, as far as I am aware there are 30 skills, one of them must be useful in at least calming you down a small bit. I can totally relate though. Exercise helps too. Tire yourself out, it helps lower the anxiety well for me at least. You are not alone in this, the good news is there is loads you can do to improve your anxiety, just play by the book and you will get there but I'm sorry you are suffering so much now *hugs*

5. silent_chaos

Petal the only skills we are learning at the point is how to better our coping skills, not being co Dependant. Switch from emotional mind, next level reasonable mine, and to stay in wise mind.
    And learning not to be self judgmental.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

When you fee a panic attack coming on breathe into a paper bag and ride it out, once out of it write down what triggered it, write down what helped and what did not. Phone a friend. Exercise. Read a book. Watch a calming song on youtube. You'll get through this, it just might take some time but I believe in you. *hugs*

7. silent_chaos

When I breath in and out it sounds like a dog growling. I just take my bird out and tell her I love her. And I hope she knows how much I love her and hope i gave her a happy life.
    It gets so bad I feel like going to pass out. And possibly die.

8. Matthew Barber

Matthew Barber Well-Known Member

Are you taking all of the appropriate medication for this? A day without pills can be a day with emotional hills

9. silent_chaos

I take my night ones religiously. But the morning med I either take late, or don't remember if I took them. So I don't take them, cause I don't want to double dose.

10. Matthew Barber

Matthew Barber Well-Known Member

Get yourself a sorting box from your local pharmacy, they're super handy.

11. silent_chaos

I have 3 of them. I stopped using them cause I would run out and not realize to call to order them so I take from the bottle. So I know when I have 3 or 4 left. And there have been a lot of med changes recently. Hard to keep track of that. I have a list on my counter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.