sick

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Oct 10, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i took pills last night

not many, have done worse

now i am so ill

its 5am and i cant even lie down i feel so sick

have been like this since 3

not good is it

my own stupid fault i know

ill shut up

2. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

sam :hug: :cry: i hope everything is getting better for you :hug: i'm always around if you need to talk

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww, Sam. So sorry to here you aren't feeling well. If you need to talk please feel free to message me anytime. Hang in there, dear. We love ya and are here for you. Try to stay safe and take care. :hug:

4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

sam :hug:

i will keep you in my prayers that you get to feeling better

love ya

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hopefully this will teach you a lesson :whack: Do NOT blame it on the 2 pain killers you took, it was the number u took before that which is making you feel sick :dry:

Am here if you need me.

:wub:

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

been told i shud go hospital

not gonna happen

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

..deleted..

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You should and having no money to get a taxi is no excuse, i can get Grant down here and we can go with you. Your over eighteen so they won't need to tell your mum. If we go NOW we can be back before we go church. Think about it please. I know you feel bad and trust me i know how sick your feeling cos i've been there and that put me off overdosing on them for a VERY long time.

:hug:

9. EightMelodies

EightMelodies New Member

I'm pretty sure if you just ride it out, you won't need medical attention. I hear the success rate of ODing is very low. Although there is a chance that you could damage something internally. I know several people who got sick from taking a lot of pills but there was no real damage other than getting stuffed in the kookoo bin for a month.

10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Depends on the pills they took and the amount. A number of X doesn't automatically mean it'll have the same effect as the same number of Y and if you just ride it out you take the chance of getting internal damage and knowing when it's too late. Sam, I suggest you do what Vikki says and get yourself checked out. Take care of yourself. :hug:

11. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Agreed Res.... that is why drs take od's so seriously, because they are unpredicatable and can/do cause death or serious damage to organs in some cases. You really should think about getting checked out Sam.

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

She went to the hospital, been there for over 8 hours :eek:hmy:

Glad your okay darling x

13. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Just got home

Sorry Vikki/Grant/Emma/Samy and anyone else I worried. Love u all :hug:

14. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

No need to thank me but i SINCERLY hope you've learnt a valuable lesson :whack:

15. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I have

:hiding:

16. danni

danni Chat Buddy

sammmmmmmmmy :hug: I sorry that you felt like you had to take those pills but next time go to the hospital right away even thou u dont want to. because I care much about you and vikki, grant, emma and were all here for you and we do care about you hun. :hug:

17. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

well i just happen to know that you may be wrong about that...

i took an OD a few years ago and now have cancer.. the damage was done that day to my liver and other things helped it to be more damaged now i am dying 3 years later from cancer..

so i cant agree with you on that it wont do any real damage because it will.. they are even pulling the childrens meds off the shelf here in america due to infant deaths from overdose.

sam im glad your doing better hun .. love ya:hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2007