sick

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *dilligaf*, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im sick of feeling like second best - or should tat be third best-
    im sick of being sat here on te edge of tears and no one giving a shit
    i asked something and got told one thing and then tey fucking do te opposite well im sick of asting like im happy and trying to make tings fun for it to be trown back in my face

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sick of feeling like second best - or should tat be third best-
    im sick of being sat here on te edge of tears and no one giving a shit
    i asked something and got told one thing and then tey fucking do te opposite well im sick of asting like im happy and trying to make tings fun for it to be trown back in my face

what's makin you feel third best?
    i will most certainly say i do give a shit if you are on the virge of tears. please talk to me tell me more about what's going on. you can pm me too.

please take care and stay safe, please!

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

it doesnt matter that im in tears or wanting to od cos tey are busy talking to * and *

it doesnt matter tat i actually fucking want to spend some time with them cos they would rather be on webcam to * and *

what do i matter, even fucking teling people how shit im feeling doesnt make tem care

i guess tonight i found out how insignificant i am

4. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

Guess I'm the minority here because your posts do make me care and make me feel concerned. Far more likely though that it's how we're all feeling about you. You are significant, man, and nobody here wants to see you go. I guarantee you people would be mourning if that did happen...

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

sam you matter to more people than you realize or are willing to admit. I am sorry you are feeling less important right now. Sometimes people don't realize what they are doing when they become absorbed in what they are doing. We think they should know, but they don't. Give yourself time to calm down You are in my thoughts. :hug:

6. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i would like to tell you that i feel the same right now

im here with you
    feel free to PM me at any time
    or maybe AIM me :]]

7. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

:hug:

No life is ever insignificant, no matter how much others might make us think it is. Maybe if you shared with us via PM what has made you feel like this we could do more to help. I am with you when you said something about other people on this site, but what can we do if we don't know whats going on.

If you like you could explain it to me and I could pass it on to other staff if it really is that bad and you feel you could not deal with it yourself. I might only be a voice on a screen, but I can still do alot to help out round here. so can any one of us.

8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Looking at the number of people who have responded to you and expressed that you do matter, I think it's safe to say that you do matter to alot of people, especially on here.

9. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna sugar coat life and hand it to you in a pretty box.

Life is shit.... either get a shovel and dig yourself out or get dirty.

I know and I understand how it feels to be an imperfection.
    The sad truth is that not everyone is special and no one can be perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.