Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jane doe, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

im sick of myself and all my doubts, how everybody thinks my relationship with my boyfriend should be over(includding myself) how im in pain because i dont love him anymore and i feel i cant hurt him by telling him the truth. I tried to die before doing it a couple of months ago, and he asked me for a second chance. how can fall in love again when thats something that i dont really want to, but i dont want to hurt him at all. I want to hurt myself instead, i need to feel the razor again, and its been less than a week since last time. WHat am i suppoused to do? moving out of his place? i cant do that. I cant break his heart even if he did that a couple of times before when i found out he was hanging out with some bit**

I dont have peace, i need it, i feel if i leave him i wont be ever happy again as i used to be but im not happy now either. all i need its to feel the pain on my skin and yet im here asking for some loving words to prevent myself from doing it.
  2. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

You have so many options open to you hun! Im sorry to hear about the pain you are in!!! Im here if you ever want to talk!! Im going through some real bad stuff with my BF! Im sure we share some of the same things!

:arms: :hug:

3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

ty <3i really needed that hug
  4. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

Breaking up with anyone is painful, no matter how, where or when you do it. BUT it is more painful for the both of you being in a relationship that is going nowhere. To be honest i think you both deserve more, you deserve happiness with someone else or on your own, and he deserves to have someone who really wants to be with him because of him, not because they're scared of hurting him. Breaking up can throw people into disarray especially if you are living together, but with time the hurt and pain heals and makes us stronger. Of course, that is hard to believe right now. Hun, have faith in yourself and listen to your heart, how much further down the line will it have to go before you have the courage to admit it probably isn't right? You will be happy again, you won't be the same as you were before the relationship sure, but you can find happiness again.
    I understand that when emotions are high and you feel tense you feel the need to cut to be rid of them or release them in some way, but once you have cleaned yourself up you'll still have that same decision to make. I don't mean to sound blunt or uncaring, i do understand it will be so difficult, but cutting won't solve anything, in fact, it will just make you feel 100x worse.
    Have faith in yourself, you are not a bad person. Relationships end, that's life...but relationships also begin - remember you can be happy!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.