*sigh* cookie... =(

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sa Palomera, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I haven't had any hash-cookies for about 2 months now.. And right now I'm craving for one so much... I don't know what to do. The fact that I can't get my hands on one right now, upsets me...
    I know that it's for the best that I can't get my hands on one right now, but urgh...

I have been holding up so well. Only doing any kind of drugs (whether it's smoking pot, or having a hash-cookie) once a month..
    The plan is that this Thursday I'm gonna go smoke pot and have dinner with a few mates, but it's so close to Easter, what if I feel like having more afterwards and then end up being at my parents' the entire weekend, craving for drugs?

Urgh. This sucks.

AndI just want the cookie to make my arms numb so I can hurt myself, but then I can't, because I already will have to wear my wristband 24/7 when I'm at my parents' this weekend.. I can't have my arm fucked up even more, with fresh wounds :nerves:
  2. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Awww Ishy. :cry: :huh:

I deeply respect your pain--not understanding is no barrier to me respecting you have it.

A cutter, are you?

I don't understand SI/self-injury but for the academic reasons people do so in my ongoing study of psychology in general.

i am learning.

An aside--hope you don't take it wrong, but I'd never heard of hash cookies lol! I'm not a smoker so THAT would get me into instant trouble. :bottom:

Either that or a vaporizer. Shit, I'd LIVE stoned and stoopid (I fear).

Would make them (yum) hash cookies about one-third of my diet everyday. lol

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

hey ToHelp, :hug: thank you for your resply, it means a lot to me.

I wouldn't call myself a cutter as I barely ever cut, but I do harm mysefl in many other ways. For me teh self harm is a release of feelings, and it helps me when I ca'nt drink and do drugs. Evrything to forget my feeligns eh.

About the hahs cookies. I guess it's somethign dutch. And belive me they're not exactly tasty lol.
  4. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

:lolabove: Oh.

Well that might be a deterrent, but then I couldn't STAND the taste of beer 25 years ago and it didn't stop me from drinking barrells of it.

Thank you for the hug, Ish. Helping means the world to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.