*sigh* The voices are telling me...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lightbeam, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

to hurt myself. I feel like crying. I want to call crisis... to tell them I am not well. I physically ache, and the rest of my body feels like it wants to give in to the voices. But calling crisis is weak willed, according to the voices, and they are trying to convince me too that my parents think the same.

The same things have happened before. Them wanting my to sacrifice myself as the savior of mankind. I almost completed when I had both my wives, and my 5 children. Now that they are both gone (It's been 4 years), I feel more alone than ever. I feel so much for them still, that I feel like I betrayed them by being sick in the first place.

I just wish this would all stop. :cry:

I just want it to go away.

My cat and I are left with the pieces. He knows I don't feel good. He has been really lovey ever since I got him. He knows something's wrong. At least if I pass, he will go to my parents.

I don't know what to do, but I want it to end.
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Jason seeking help is not weak willed, it's very brave and courageous. You know what you need to do, so call crisis now before things get worse.
  3. lightbeam

I can't call. I am too weak to do so.
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Can you speak to your parents so they can call or speak to your psych? Why do you feel too weak to call crisis?
  5. lightbeam

I don't want to burden my parents with what my voices want to do with me. They don't believe me anyway about the voices. And the most that would happen is that they would take me to the ER for admittance. I have the insurance to cover it now.
  6. Deadtwice

Deadtwice Well-Known Member

I understand the voices always seem ready to give out advice. I hate them. They tell me to kill myself. Just remember they are deceitful and they do jot care about you. That is what I just keep telling myself to push them back. If you need away just go to the er there you will be safe.
  7. lightbeam

If I go to the ER I will just be put in a cold dark room.

That's what happened last time.

They tried to ship me off to the state hospital.

The people that try to help, are the ones that cause the most problems.
  8. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Hey Jason,sound like your in a really bad way right now but try to fight it mate.Animals definately pick up on things and they know when we are sick or upset.Hang in there:console:
  9. lightbeam

Thanks guys... I am feeling a little bit better. Thanks to meds. I hate how my life is dictated by little blue and white, and yellow, and pink pills...

10. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

hang on to the fact that you have friends and we will tell them voices they are BANNED!
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Have you tried yelling at the voices to stop? Just that one word and yell it very firmly. Sometimes it can work, but you have to believe in yourself and do it like you mean it. It works for me sometimes when flashbacks start, if I can catch them right away. just a thought.
  12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too have told these thought to stop stop already okay It works I do hope you can do this just yell stop already If it does continue these voices these thoughts YOU go to emergency dept and get some support It is not weak it is very very strong to do this and i do hope you can hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.