*sigh*..why why why!?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by JadeKelly, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JadeKelly

JadeKelly Member

I do not know why I started this up again, but now it seems to be a habit and nobody knows about it..except here now.

Anywho I have been throwing up after eating sometimes. I don't know why. It's really horrible and I know I shouldn't be doing it but I can't stop now and I can't talk to anyone. It's like I've just shut down. It feels sick and wrong. I know what I'm doing to myself. I actually wanted to talk to my supervisor but than I decided she wouldn't be able to help me so I did not tell her. There was no point. She already knows of some issues but NOT this one and I certainly do want to open up a can of worms.

I already feel sick enough now and I know it's going to get worse. People will eventually know something is up. Hopefully I don't pass out at work.

*sigh*

:(

2. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

=( I'm sorry you're going through this, but I know what you mean about how it just starts up again randomly. Sometimes it passes as soon as it comes, it's just a matter of if it becomes even more of a habit. I don't really have advice or anything (sorry for this being so unhelpful) buutttt I can only offer support.. anytime you need to talk

Hope things get better, good luck. =)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2007
  3. JadeKelly

JadeKelly Member

I don't know why I am doing this to myself. It's a slow death. I'm just completely shutting down. I don't want to talk to anyone around me. I'm keeping this from my sister. I hate the way I look so much. I've lost about 7 lbs recently.. I started bleeding again.. as I have for the past 6 months(no,this is not my period).

I am so stressed out and I don't know what to do.

4. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

hey, i have bulimia and when I started I thought it wasnt so bad, it would go away soon. It can go away, but it also can turn into an habit and believe me you dont want that. I think it would be good for you to tell someone near you. I wish I did, Im sure someone would have kicked my butt so i wouldnt have gone so far. Im now trying so hard to stop. It really is hard. I know its tempting to continue with this, feels good to lose weight and stuff. I know how it feels, stressed and not kwowing what to do, the only advice i can give, stop, it will only get harder if you keep going like this. Sorry for this late response, let me know how you're doing now please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.