*sigh*

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by shellz, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shellz

shellz Guest

Im really sad right now, and im not sure why. I havent been myself the last couple of days. It sucks not having the energy to even get out of bed in the morning. If it wasnt for me having to get up at 6AM, I wouldnt get up at all.

I wish I could actually go outside and enjoy the fresh air for once. Its been snowing here, and I havent even been excited about that like I used to be. I dont know whats wrong with me!

2. AndyJP

AndyJP Active Member

Do you regularly keep a schedule? I find that scheduling fun things for me to do everyday gives me the incentive to jump out of bed easier.

3. shellz

shellz Guest

Yes, I usually do have things planned for in my day. But, I dont get it...Yeah, I know Im depressed, I've known that for a long time now..but..yeah...there is something wrong with me, and I dont even think the doctors can fix it..

4. AndyJP

AndyJP Active Member

Depression is an uphill battle and there is no quick cure. But having friends who care about you and people to talk to will help give you the strength to carry on and fight through it. Take note of what you do that makes you unhappy and find a way to change it. It could help to speak with a mental health counselor. If you need caring friends to talk to and support you all of us are here for you. :handinhan

5. shellz

shellz Guest

i have a therapist..she's pretty good for me

im going down hill pretty fast now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.