-sigh-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfYou

Now, I'm not sure where to begin here
So the other night I took 10 pills, 12 hours later it was the next day after school and I took 6 more.
16 total, but obviously it didn't do anything.

I'm running on no sleep, have been depressed for so long now...I'm in so much trouble with school etc etc..
and i was just thinking,
now would be a really good time :(

I just want to leave, just for awhile...just to be able to fly away somewhere else, live a different life...be somebody else for awhile but
I don't know anymore :(

SH is out of control, so's my life..every day I fuck things up more and more
so here I am, lost again. damnit...now what?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Im sorry your finding yourself in such pain and that your sh is out of control.....has something happened recently that has stirred up your emotions more, do you need some help medically to look at your wounds?....please lean on us...let us try to help you through this ...many of us have been in your shoes as far as your emotions...and we can relate to how you feel.....I hope that maybe in your mind you can find a happy place to escape to for a while....if for no other reason than to just keep you safe.....will be thinking of you...please take good care....-Jodi

Jodi

Staff Alumni
maybe try watching a movie, listening to music real loud, reading a book, going for a walk, calling a friend or relative.....anything to try and distract your mind....

GhostOfYou

thanks Jodi, I like the suggustions. Music does help, if it wasn't so cold I like walks and running too :)
thanks, it's so nice of you to take time out to help me.

Jodi

Staff Alumni
GhostOfYou,

Was just checking in to see how you are feeling today...I hope you are doing a bit better...look forward to hearing from you.....Jodi

GhostOfYou

sorry for the late reply
I'm alright, atleast I feel alright for now. Back to school after the snow day, so back to stess and whatnot but, I'm alright I think for now. thanks again and times a million Jodi :)

Jodi

Staff Alumni
nice to hear your feeling a bit better....I hope school doesnt stress you out too much....let us know if thiers anything we can do to help if it does....I'll be thinking of you....Jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00