*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsylee

SF Supporter
Hey.. I need you guys at the moment o_O

I’m just feeling like the world is a f***ed up place where it’s very hard to trust and where people take advantage of you every chance they get.

I work in an industry which can be pretty lonely. My housemate has barely said two words to me in days (I’ve just sent him a message asking what’s going on). My daughter lives interstate with her father. My mother is toxic and I can only have limited contact, and my father has his own (busy) life. My brother overdosed on heroin in 2014.

I’m far from suicidal, just “flat” you know? I’m very empathic and friendly, and I feel like a dog that keeps showing affection and just getting ignored or told to go away.

I need some SF love! :(

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Heya, @gypsylee - sounds like you feel alone and kind of invisible atm. Been there and it was hard...And it passed and got better. Here are some hugs so you know you are not being ignored or told to go away. *hug hug hug* I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. *more hugs*

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
just want you to know im here gypsylee. you have been keeping my mind in a good place when it keeps being drawn elsewhere. i will try to do the same for you. but i do agree w/u what you say about the world. somehow i beleive they can be retrained though. kind of putting compassion into practice. its so common especially in this bleeping century to think just saying the word is enough. i am trying to move myself into a better place and please know you have been helping.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @gypsylee we are here for you, I'm sorry things are not going too well. We understand here. I try my best to be as friendly as possible but it gets me nowhere. I feel like you do right now but I do believe there are a lot of people out there too that you have yet to find that will treat you really like you deserve to be treated. So sorry to hear about your brother, that must be extremely difficult, keep opening up and keep on being you because you are amazing :) I love your personality.

Matthew44

{{{{{{{hedgehugs}}}}}}} ;)

It’s good that you’ve tried to make contact with your roommate, having someone near bye just for a normal conversation helps a lot in my experience!
Have you thought of maybe getting a dog? It doesn’t quite make up for human interaction but can definitely take the edge off that lonely feeling! Also encourages you to get more regular exercise to get those endorphins flowing!
I hope you’re feeling like you’ve had a dose of sf love!
Matt

gypsylee

SF Supporter
@Acy @extraterrestrialone @Striking @walkerbait95 @Petal @Matthew44

Thank you all for your thoughtful words. I ended up having a very.. interesting.. night which restored some of my faith in people. I tell you, God moves in mysterious ways! :rolleyes:

@walkerbait - The housemate thing is tricky - he’s pretty messed-up. We cleared the air though. He is paying a bit of rent and does some really thoughtful things.

@Matthew44 - I absolutely love dogs but can’t really have one where I live. Yes, I was thinking of everyone here (I was busy so couldn’t check until now).

{{{{{{{hedgehugs!}}}}}}} :D

Matthew44

Glad to hear you’ve had some faith restored! Haha sounds like you’ve cheered up some!!

Maybe a smaller pet? Just something you can interact with anytime you want! Just a thought!

Kolisar

SF Supporter
Hi @gypsylee. The world is a messed up place, you are correct. Far too many people only care about themselves and have absolutely no respect for others. And you seem to be a kind person and, unfortunately, far too many horrible people can sense that and take advantage of kind, caring people.

I am sorry you have been taken advantage of. I know how much that hurts. We are here for you.

gypsylee

SF Supporter
far too many horrible people can sense that and take advantage of kind, caring people.
I know right :( Lately I’ve been having to tell lies just to avoid it. Just “white” lies, but I hate it and it’s not in my nature at all.

Housemate is still being a dick. I’m not taking it personally because I know he’s being dicked around by other people. But I feel uncomfortable in my own house and it’s not right. Luckily I can go hang out with my new friend tonight but that’s just a temporary solution obviously.. :confused:

@Acy @extraterrestrialone @Striking @walkerbait95 @Petal @Matthew44

Thank you all for your thoughtful words. I ended up having a very.. interesting.. night which restored some of my faith in people. I tell you, God moves in mysterious ways! :rolleyes:

@walkerbait - The housemate thing is tricky - he’s pretty messed-up. We cleared the air though. He is paying a bit of rent and does some really thoughtful things.

@Matthew44 - I absolutely love dogs but can’t really have one where I live. Yes, I was thinking of everyone here (I was busy so couldn’t check until now).

{{{{{{{hedgehugs!}}}}}}} :D
Hi Gypsylee, I’ve come late to this post otherwise I would have sent you hugs in abundance. I am so glad to see that things improved a little from your original words. You are a very special, caring person and one who is very important to all her friends here on SF. It’s times like this I wish the world were smaller so I could pop round for coffee / wine - a hug and a laugh. Take care lovely, always here - albeit a bit slow off the starting blocks lately xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00