Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sa Palomera, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

monday I woke up at about 2pm I was awake until midnight, slept for 2 hours, woke up on Tuesday morning 2am. and haven't slept since. Right now it's almost 9am on Thursday so that's about 55hrs. 55hrs without sleep and I'm not tired. Yes I keep on yawning all the time but i'm not tired. and yes my arms are shakey and my legs are incredibly weak. My body wants to sleep but my mind can't.

and besides; no sleep = no nightmares. So I'll just keep going on like that.llllllllllllllllllllllllllwhatever
  2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Hey, I really hope you can get some sleep ASAP, sounds like your in a very dangerous situation with your body, please take care. :sad:
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Est making yourself busy isn't exactly the best of choices, your doing things to occupy the mind and thats whats keeping u awake, ya should get into bed, turn off the lights and possibly even turn off the comp. I hope ya have slept and looks like u are because your idle on google talk :unsure: or i'll have to come over to holland to whack ya on the head :eek:hmy:
  4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Please Est, please get some sleep. Like Vikki suggested I would turn off every single thing until its pitch black (personally, I find it very difficult to sleep with any form of artificial light).

Maybe some hot chocolate or something will help.

Also its about time you sought advice for these nightmares, im sure there is something, either medication or some sought of technique which can help quell them.

Please get some rest, it isnt safe to keep pushing your body like this.
  5. Sa Palomera

so yeah I passed out right in front of my computer about 10 am, was woken up about 5pm and now I'm not gonna sleep anymore for the rest of the week.

Fuck sake. I hate nightmares and no sleep = no nightmares. so yeah . fuck it.
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hang in there hun.. you can make it you are strong and destined to make it. We are all here for you, let us be here for you. We are here to support eachother thru tough yimes. We love ya hunny. :hug: :hug: :flowers:
  7. Sa Palomera

no sleep anymore for me. as long as possible will I stay awake. I can't deal with these nightmares and no fucking way that I'm taking medication.
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.