*sigh* =(

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Est, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Est

Est Guest

I know I'm under moderation for good reasons and that I deserve it and that it gives me time to cool down and that it's for protection of other members and that it's all for the best interest of the site, other members and even myself, but
    :cry:

I just could really use some support right now, some hugs or words or just some advice on what to do..
    And I know the staff has loads of things to do concerning this site and I just hate taking up their time with all my posts which they then have to approve which for me feels like I'm being a burden to them (no matter how often they say I'm not) and I don't blame anyone but myself for the fact that it takes up to hours for posts to be approved (after all I brought this 'under moderation' thingymajigger on myself, I can be glad I'm not banned) and all that jazz

but I just could really use some support and advice right now, but I am too tired to type everything I posted in let it all out in here again and besides I don't know what exactly I typed and it's probably all just rambling anyway and now this whole thread doesnt make sense to anyone because nobody knows what I wanna say because I can't type it all out again...

see now I'm not making sense and this is pointless...
    and it's all my own fucking fault :cry:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hang in there Est moderation wont last forever

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

It's ok to feel like you do. Maybe you posted some bad posts (I know nothing about being under moderation i'm new) but maybe you need to take some time to think about why you did it. But anyway keep happy
    :hugs:

4. Est

Est Guest

This isn't about the moderation, sorry if it came across like that. I think staff is doing a great job at this site, more than just great actually. And I'm very greatful to still have the priviledge of being a member and that I haven't been banned and all. This has nothing to do with that. I completely understand everything concerning that matter. Or well actually I dont, I am surprised that I wasn't banned, but that's not something to complain about! hehe

This is about... eurghhhhh.

5. Est

Est Guest

oh well nevermind me. Just having a moment.

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

come on lets talk about it..

7. Est

Est Guest

I just want to cry. I'm so useless.

and I miss them. I miss mum, I miss S-----, I miss S---, I miss S----, I miss Drifty.

Will I ever see Drifty again? :cry: :cry:

and some more things I've posted elsewhere, but it's okay it don't matter.
    I guess I'm just having a moment. No worries

:dry: I suck.

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey u, ya should of talked to me if something was up. :sad:

As ya know im on google talk if u wanna talk if u can't be arsed to type then im on skype, we can talk about anything. Ever Heroes :tongue:

Love ya x

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

ya don't suck!!

You know i'm here for you darling, always and always and alway and always!!

10. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

well just thought I'd let y'all kow, I was just having a moment.

while I was feeling **** I've been looking on the internet, subscribing to some freelance translator sites and I actually have some good hopes.
    Also I've bookmarked some jobs which I could apply for and would actually make a chance of getting it. so yeh after the weekend I'll get working on all that.

thanks for your replies though *huggles*

:grouphug:

11. Sa Palomera

*sigh*

Will I ever have a day without missing her? :cry:

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We all have our moments ish, and you are entitled to have yours as well. I am glad you have some things out there as options for you. I wish you luck in the hunt. Glad the moment passed. :hug:

13. Well, looks like your off moderation. :hug:

14. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Yeppers, she is indeed. :hug:

15. Sa Palomera

I sat in the car today, driving back from dropping my friend off somewhere and I got into another "trance" thingymajigger. Kept speeding up and my heart started beating faster and faster and faster. It was scary.

Then I suddenly felt a calm rush coming over me and it felt as if a hand was put over my hand. I swear it felt as if my mother was sitting next to me and put her hand over mine to calm me down.

Is it odd? Am I hallucinating? Am I feeling/seeing things that aren't there, but i'd just WANT to be there?

whatever it was, i did calm down and thank god, otherwise there'd been accidents :dry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.