Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Marshmallow, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Why does that bloody subject hurt me so bad :sad:

*sigh* It shouldn't hurt that bad. :dry:

I've seen the bad end of it. The worst that it can get. I can't watch someone else get sucked in. Can't do it again. First J then S and to a degree A.

Not again. Should be able to handle it. I'm use to it, so why does it upset me so badly.

Fuck it :sad:
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Vikki. I should think before I speak :sad:

I'm sorry :sad: :hug: :hug:
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

meh ............... its fine

10 years this year. Know the exact day cos Princess Diana died on the same day :sad:

10 fucking years. I was 9. It shouldn't of hurt that bad right. Shouldn't still affect me like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2007
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hope you're ok :hug:
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

flipping hell sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going bloody insane. I swear. EVERY little thing is getting to me. Every bloody thing!!!

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Nobody can tell you how something like this should affect you. We all grieve in our own way and in our own time. Just take care of yourself :hug:
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I think its the way they died. Now people i care so fucking much for get into it.

Even if its not the same type. Still is a relation to it.

Meh.....just me being stupid.
  8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I'm sorry vikki I don't really know the whole story, but if you'd like to tell me, I'm here, on the forum or in PM. In the meantime, try to take good care of yourself...I know how hard it is to lose a loved one. Some days you can be doing fine...then for some reason, it hits you out of nowhere and you're a sobbing mess. If we're lucky, those moments are spaced out more and more as time goes on. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.